GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relationships"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/07 at 20:24
Regular
So what's every one's status?

Single (Not Looking,Looking)
In Relationship (How Long)
Married
Recently Divorced
Widowed

I'm in a Relationship and have been for 2 years and 2 months....
Fri 03/08/07 at 16:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
Woah, this is getting a little agressive isn't it?

I thought everyone liked Ladybird... Why is everyone calling each other asses (I hate that, it sounds really childish).

Can't we all just get along? :)
Fri 03/08/07 at 15:04
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Fri 03/08/07 at 13:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cripes, now everyone else is joining in -- that wasn't meant to happen. Oops.

I'm not going to bother replying to any more of Ladbird's [adjectives removed by moderator] posts because I get the distinct impression that she likes to have the last word no matter what. That is also why I am talking about her in the third person because if I addressed this to her then she'd feel the need to reply, having the last word blah blah blah.

The end ... as far as I'm concerned.
Fri 03/08/07 at 11:43
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Ah, but could a cardboard cut out put up a logical argument?

Oh, wait..
Fri 03/08/07 at 11:24
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> It really isn't. She's cardboard.

A cardboard cutout?
Fri 03/08/07 at 11:04
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ladybird wrote:
> "it's just an online forum."

Yeah thats all it is.

> I actually walk away laughing at how some people -reeeally- >need these forums to feel some semblance of importance in their >lives.

Yeah, you seem to fit this role very well. You come on here making a complete ass of yourself everytime without fail.

Amazing..

If your this annoying in real life, God help you!

Shame its over a forum!

Miss All Talk!
Fri 03/08/07 at 10:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Really, you walk away from your computer laughing? Don't people around you find that kinda odd?
Fri 03/08/07 at 07:29
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> stuff.

Pft. So much for letting go and moving on..

Just breathe and regroup the Chi, hun. In keeping with being dubbed a "female Heddy," I'll go on to quote "it's just an online forum." Regardless of how you and your friend Tim (and Grix) are just asses, the magic of it all is that at the end of the day I still don't owe you anything, and you guys are still asses. Yep, straight up and forthwith, even. :P

I actually walk away laughing (like I'm just about to again tonight) at how some people -reeeally- need these forums to feel some semblance of importance in their lives. Amazing..

*hair flip*
Thu 02/08/07 at 21:00
Regular
"8==="
Your Honour wrote:
> It's like a female Hedfix!

It really isn't. She's cardboard.
Thu 02/08/07 at 12:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ladybird wrote:
> I guess you would know vacant.

Very_Metal wrote:
> on a completely unrelated note - that sentence doesn`t make any
> sense.
>
> the grammar police have spoken!

Ladybird wrote:
> Don't worry hun, I know if I used txt talk it would be more
> effective for you.

You see, it's comments like that last one that make you look like an ass. You couldn't just say something like:

It should've read: I guess you would know 'vacant'.

... ? No, you couldn't because that would involve admitting that you had made a mistake (shock! horror!).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.