GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"question to all you importers out there..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 15:43
Regular
Whats the compatibility like for having PAL and NTSC (both Jap and US) saves on a memory card?

I ask coz Im (hopefully) gonna get a Freeloader and get a US Animal Crossing and Jap Ikaruga and I wondered if I'd need a new card to save different regioned games on.

I really dont want to screw up my PAL saves.
Sun 09/02/03 at 14:26
Regular
It's not the fact that either of you were proved wrong - it was that you both have conflicting evidence. Neither of you were right, and neither of you were wrong.
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:49
Regular
mmmmm
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:47
"You love us!"
Echelon_vs_Lightforce wrote:
but I doubt you are big enough to admit you may have been wrong.

Thought that might be the case. Oh well, when you get a bit older you may realise that to be proved wrong does not mean you have lost.

It means you have simply gained more knowledge. Still, as I say, you need to do a bit of growing up first.
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:43
Regular
I'll be a happy PS2 owner before you get an apology out of me
Fri 07/02/03 at 16:41
"You love us!"
Microchips wrote:
> Aye, seems SMB 2 (US) and the rest of my PAL saves feel happy to share
> the same card....
>
>
> Maybe it's the SHINY SHINY Q... :D

So another person sees the truth.

I'll be waiting for an apology Mr Whitestripes, but I doubt you are big enough to admit you may have been wrong. Also I expect this not for saying what you thought to be true about the mem cards, as you say you can only go on personal experience, but for being such an arrogant SOB that i dared question you. In the end, it's you problem and mistake that you can't mix UK/US game saves on the same mem card - everyone else seems to manage it rather easily it seems.

*waits for apology*
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Well I feel I should end the topic seeing as I started it..
even if you need cards for each region, I'll get a MC251 for PAL saves, use one of my 59's for JAP and the other 59'er for US saves.
Thankyou and good night.
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Isnt Q a japan only thing so PAL/US saves on a card used in a Q be fecked as soon as its used in a Q?
Thu 06/02/03 at 18:03
Regular
Maybe it's a shoddy 3rd party memory card
Thu 06/02/03 at 18:00
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I'm still not seeing anything to suggest being an arrogant S.O.B isn't a pre-requisite of owning a 'cube....
Thu 06/02/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Aye, seems SMB 2 (US) and the rest of my PAL saves feel happy to share the same card....

Maybe it's the SHINY SHINY Q... :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.