GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'M SCARED OF KETCHUP......!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 10:41
Regular
Does anybody else, or do any of you know anybody who has a really strange phobia?? I can't stand ketchup and I have a friend scared of lollipop sticks.... I've heard of people being scared of buttons - but is there anyone who's heard of a better one???
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:41
Does anybody else, or do any of you know anybody who has a really strange phobia?? I can't stand ketchup and I have a friend scared of lollipop sticks.... I've heard of people being scared of buttons - but is there anyone who's heard of a better one???
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:43
"Darkness, always"
A phobia isn't just being scared of something. If you don't like ketchup, and don't like being around it, that doesn't constitute a phobia.

A phobia is walking into a room, seeing a ketchup bottle and fleeing the room in fear of your life and not going back into the room until someone can PROVE to you that the ketchup is gone.
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:45
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm moderetly freeked by Ladybirds
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:50
"Darkness, always"
I'm terrified of open expanes of water.

The result of being allowed to watch Jaws as many times as I liked when I was about 4 years old.
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:50
"Darkness, always"
expanses
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:51
Insane Bartender wrote:
> A phobia isn't just being scared of something. If you don't like
> ketchup, and don't like being around it, that doesn't constitute a
> phobia.
>
>
> A phobia is walking into a room, seeing a ketchup bottle and fleeing
> the room in fear of your life and not going back into the room until
> someone can PROVE to you that the ketchup is gone.

Seriously - you don't know what I'm like - my mates have me on camera being held down with the stuff - and believe me I was screaming - it goes right through me, you know, the consistency of it and the smell and the way the light shines off it and stuff - urgh - I've never actually tasted it - don't want to. I can smell it on my clothes for hours after simply standing in Maccys - it makes me shiver - seriously - you don't understand!! (strangely - i love tomatos!)
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:52
Insane Bartender wrote:
> expanses

Know exactly what you mean on that one too!! suffocation, deep, no help - urgh!!
Fri 07/02/03 at 10:57
"Darkness, always"
LOVELY LOLLY wrote:
> Know exactly what you mean on that one too!! suffocation, deep, no
> help - urgh!!

It's more the idea of being eaten alive by the most perfectly evolved predatory fish in the world.
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:03
Insane Bartender wrote:
> LOVELY LOLLY wrote:
> Know exactly what you mean on that one too!! suffocation, deep, no
> help - urgh!!
>
> It's more the idea of being eaten alive by the most perfectly evolved
> predatory fish in the world.

Bloody hell - that's imaginative!! Jacko taken up swimming now then has he??
Fri 07/02/03 at 11:18
"Darkness, always"
LOVELY LOLLY wrote:
> Bloody hell - that's imaginative!! Jacko taken up swimming now then
> has he??

Did you know that the power in a Great White Sharks jaw can exert biting pressure of several tonnes per square centimetre?

Getting bitten by such a powerful beast is like getting cut up by a hundred knives moving with the momentum of a Ford Jeep at 60mph.

And yet it causes no pain at all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.