GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Truth"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 11:29
Regular
A lot of you have been saying that I am Shaneo aka Firebalt, and here is the truth.

I am Shaneo.

But wait, before you shout at me - I would like to say something.

I copied as Shaneo and Firebalt and I really regret it, so I decided to get away from the pressure and never copy again or go into "copy rehabilitation", if you like. The GAD's I have won are not copied and I plan to never copy again. My name is Shaun, I go to Boswells School in Chelmsford, Esssex and now you know the truth.

I have made some great friends, such as Dan2k1, Er-No, Grix, Pb etc and I hope that this won't affect our friendship.

Here's how I decieved you:

I talked all that French with Altavista Translator, all those Lyrics were posted from a lyrics site and those pictures of my "girlfriend" were taken from a dating website. Also, I do not play electric guitar, nor do I have one (I plan to) - therefore, I do not play gigs.

In reply to this topic, please do not post "I knew he was Shaneo" or anything similar, as I want to start a fresh slate, write some excellent posts and make friends.

Thanks for reading.
Shaun.
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:06
Regular
Does it really matter? The point is that you chatted to Salevaa when you didn't know he was Shaneo, why should this change anything.
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:04
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Prawn Star wrote:
> You decieved me! Ahh well, it IS nice to know the truth under all that makeup
> of lies, but how can I be sure that you're not making all THIS up, just to get
> attention? How? Anyway,welcome shaun everyone and don't vote for him as he
> dedieved you!

Gah - thanks. I'm off to SR Chelmsford. Ciao!
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:57
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
You decieved me! Ahh well, it IS nice to know the truth under all that makeup of lies, but how can I be sure that you're not making all THIS up, just to get attention? How? Anyway,welcome shaun everyone and don't vote for him as he dedieved you!
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It don't bother me. If you write uncopied topics of good quality, I'll read them.
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Woohoo! Monkeys rock!
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:51
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Salevaa wrote:
I did
> not make up "everything", as it is put. We
> all make mistakes (yes,
> even you), and I am now ready to repent to SR, by
> making some decent topics and
> being an overall good poster.

Ha ha where
> have I heard that before?

Anyway I really couldn't care what you do, carry on
> being as chimp for all I care.

Ok - the feeling is oh too mutual. I will carry on posting, and you will never ever break me or put out my light.

"I'm prepared to forgive and forget, but only if you put the word 'monkey' somewhere in our tagline. For one week."

I think that can be arranged! :D
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:39
Regular
Salevaa wrote:
I did
> not make up "everything", as it is put. We all make mistakes (yes,
> even you), and I am now ready to repent to SR, by making some decent topics and
> being an overall good poster.

Ha ha where have I heard that before?

Anyway I really couldn't care what you do, carry on being as chimp for all I care.
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm prepared to forgive and forget, but only if you put the word 'monkey' somewhere in our tagline. For one week.
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ok, imagine this was Jerry Springer. You've cheated on the forums, everyone boos. Monkey_man comes on and everyone cheers. You grab my hair and Steve dives in. "Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve" chant the crowd. But my hair is so tough that I withstand your attack and my vibrating hands destroy you. Muahahahaha!
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:36
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Salevaa wrote:
Ironic - isn't it? It
> was just you the other day who was
> being very nice to me indeed. As soon as I
> tell everyone my true identity,
> you're angry. If you were a true friend, this
> wouldn't affect our
> "friendship". Well, good ridance and I hope that I
> never have to
> bump into you again.

No not really, before I thought your name was Mark and
> you where just some random dude, now I find out you're a lieing cheating little
> chimp, do you really expect me too like you?

No - but you've shown poor judgement.

"Who really has an amazing "friendship" with lying little chimps anyways? Espically, someone who makes up everything about them to fit in."

I did not make up "everything", as it is put. We all make mistakes (yes, even you), and I am now ready to repent to SR, by making some decent topics and being an overall good poster.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.