GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Truth"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 11:29
Regular
A lot of you have been saying that I am Shaneo aka Firebalt, and here is the truth.

I am Shaneo.

But wait, before you shout at me - I would like to say something.

I copied as Shaneo and Firebalt and I really regret it, so I decided to get away from the pressure and never copy again or go into "copy rehabilitation", if you like. The GAD's I have won are not copied and I plan to never copy again. My name is Shaun, I go to Boswells School in Chelmsford, Esssex and now you know the truth.

I have made some great friends, such as Dan2k1, Er-No, Grix, Pb etc and I hope that this won't affect our friendship.

Here's how I decieved you:

I talked all that French with Altavista Translator, all those Lyrics were posted from a lyrics site and those pictures of my "girlfriend" were taken from a dating website. Also, I do not play electric guitar, nor do I have one (I plan to) - therefore, I do not play gigs.

In reply to this topic, please do not post "I knew he was Shaneo" or anything similar, as I want to start a fresh slate, write some excellent posts and make friends.

Thanks for reading.
Shaun.
Mon 14/01/02 at 18:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Knew this, coz he had my MSN.

Whatever, he may as well stay. If he hasn't been copying anything then he's done no harm.
Mon 14/01/02 at 18:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I understand why he did it, and it doesn't bother me that much - because I registered AFTER Salevaa anyway...

But the one thing I don't understand is why he made up all the little bits on the side, like the topic about him doing his first gig. It wasn't really necessary. I thought there was something fishy about the wording in that topic, but obviously I couldn't have guessed the truth, not least because I'm new here myself.
Mon 14/01/02 at 17:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Salevaa, banned. Somehow that didn't sound right. Did SR think that this was copied, do they know that this is copied? Meh, anyway, cya Shaneo.
Mon 14/01/02 at 17:19
Regular
Okey doke Tom. My MSN ain't working either.
Mon 14/01/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Wasting away"
Stryke, I can't get on MSN or hotmail. Come onto my forums and private message me your address, then, I'll order X-Men for ya.
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
mandatare wrote:
> what election is going on?
if anyone can enter, then can I?

I'm gonna be the good samaritan and explain all....//
Right now mandatare you will be bullied by regulars an regulars... but NOT noatables becuase they're good guys who are voted by people liek YOU to become notable and have a different color name... this time around you probably wont be voted as a notable cause you're new to the game like me but by next time build up your reputation and hopefully(if you're nice) you'll become a notable...

Whatisdainternet@aol
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:59
Regular
You don't "enter". It's an election for notable. Everyone gets a vote, and you vote for the person who you think contributes best to the forums. You can vote for any regular, I think.
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
heh

Everytime I read up on the story I'm too tired to write in it :)

Off to read it again.
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
what election is going on?
if anyone can enter, then can I?
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:55
Regular
Hit the nail on the head, Sheepy. Why aren't you contributing to the story, you evil person type Scot?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.