GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just chat thread."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/02/03 at 10:28
Regular
Way too many people seem to be chatting in other threads were people spend time creating a point and opinion only to have been moved away from the subject on this reply post.

Chat in here!?

What game have you played today?

- Helped my little sister on Starfox. :)
Sun 09/02/03 at 01:16
Regular
'Tis an anime

Complicated

But the game itself is a card game, and you have a dueling arena and you have monster cards, trap cards, magic cars etc. And when you lay them they actually come alive as holograms on the arena and fight and stuff.

That probably makes it sounds naff, but it rules.
Sun 09/02/03 at 01:11
Regular
What the fook is Yu-gi-oh or whatever it's called?

I saw the game in a Cube magazine and it looked moderately intresting but I'm guessing.
Sun 09/02/03 at 01:09
Regular
Yu-Gi-Oh is excellant
Sun 09/02/03 at 00:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I completed story mode on SMB2 yesterday.

Relish in my greatness earthlings!
Sat 08/02/03 at 23:45
"The Will of D."
Actually you have to unlock all the unlockable characters on SSBM.

The only game I have played on today is Yu-gi-oh!: Dark Duel Stories (GBC), don't care about you lot but I'm a big fan.
But it's really annoying how us Brits get left out of the Anime' franchise a bit too much than the American and Japs do, well I know because the Japs actually make them, but why America before us? it's just too unfair!
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:03
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
Thanks.:)
Sat 08/02/03 at 12:16
Regular
Well Well wrote:
> I completed Eternal Darkness yesterday. Brilliant game but Pious was
> too easy.
>
> Resident Evil is next on my list, I got it last Saturday.
>
>
> On SSBM how do you get event matches 31 and above, as I have completed
> the first 30 and there are no more to do.

You need to unlock most of the characters:

Ganondorf if you didn't beat him on the challenge after EM27,
Falco from completing the 100 man melee,
Dr Mario from beating Classic 1P with Mario without losing a continue,
Young Link from completing classic 10 times with different people and Link and Zelda/Sheik being 2 of them,
Luigi from completing first level of adventure mode with a 2 being the last digit of the timer (you'll face him instead of Mario in the next battle)
Mewtwo from playing 20 hrs of Versus mode, the more HUMAN characters the shorter, as it would only be 5hrs with 4 controllers in)
Marth from playing Versus with each of the original characters.
Roy from beating 1P mode with Marth and not losing a continue.
Jigglypuff, from beating 1P mode once, I think, I'm not too sure, you'll probably have it already anyway.

I don't think I've missed anyone, the rest can be gotten from beating event match 37 (PICHU) and completing 1P with every character (Mr Game And Watch)
Sat 08/02/03 at 12:06
Regular
Today I will be playing Skies of Arcadia Legends

solid
Sat 08/02/03 at 11:29
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
I completed Eternal Darkness yesterday. Brilliant game but Pious was too easy.

Resident Evil is next on my list, I got it last Saturday.

On SSBM how do you get event matches 31 and above, as I have completed the first 30 and there are no more to do.
Sat 08/02/03 at 11:28
Regular
I've noticed that some people (normally neds) NEED a swear word in their sentence, so they put some in the middle of the words. Su-BLOODY-PERB is one of the better ones, which many people started using. (Just a thought, maybe)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.