1. Only one answer per member per question.
2. Once a question gets five wrong answers a new one will be set.
3. If a riddle isn't solved after a day, a new one will be set.
4. Don't use the Internet to find the answer. However, if you're to set the question, you may.
5. I'll decide who gets the point (by this, I mean, if you argue with me, I'll reset your score)
6. You can ask questions, within reason.
7. Rules 1 and 2 are lifted if the riddle contains a good few paragraphs.
8. If a riddle needs to be set, anyone can set them.
[B]Please set a question
Current answer(s) to be checked:
Chaos - 5
Biggie Little Jr - 3
tnc - 2
Sunflower - 2
Revolver Ocelot - 2
Grandprix - 2
Grix Thraves - 2
Bob_The_Moose - 2
@ngeI - 1
Timmargh - 1
> You're crossing a bridge, as you reach the halfway point, you see
> a man; he's carrying a lot of wood.
> The wood is neither straight, nor crooked, what kind of wood is
> Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> It could be any day, if you've seen Febuary 5th 2000 you'll
> see it again. But thats not the answer, I take it.
> Every creature has seen it, not just the ones that were around
> then. FM's answer is what I'd have gone for.
It was just an example.
Although I've always objected to this answer because even wood particles have shape so not really true to claim its not crooked or straight.
The wood is neither straight, nor crooked, what kind of wood is it?
What am I?
I say Twain gets the points from what I've seen.