GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can we STOP with the election threads?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 11:03
Regular
The last election was November 22nd.

They are no more often than once every three months, so at the EARLIEST the next one will be 22nd Feb.

Which is five weeks away.

And I, for one, don't want to have to wade through all this "VOTE FOR ME!" s**t, EVERY time I look at the fourms.

So please, think about what you're doing when starting these threads. I won't vote for someone who starts a "campain" (Yup, the miss spelling was intentional), and I suspect quite a few other won't either.

If you start a campaign, you'll probably annoy the majority of the users.

Ok, I know it's all a bit of fun, and you think I'm being a boring old fart, but the next election isn't for AGES.

Start again a bit nearer the time, but give it a rest for now, please?

Cheers.
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:09
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
But TO BE voted you must be a regular.
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:09
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Anyone can vote.

See, I can be a reasonable fella!
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:08
Regular
If you're a regular on the day of voting, you can vote.

Simple as that.
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:07
Regular
"um..."
can anyone vote or just SR staff?
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:04
Regular
Heh, nice double post about the campaigns from us there. Well timed.
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:03
Regular
The last election was November 22nd.

They are no more often than once every three months, so at the EARLIEST the next one will be 22nd Feb.

Which is five weeks away.

And I, for one, don't want to have to wade through all this "VOTE FOR ME!" s**t, EVERY time I look at the fourms.

So please, think about what you're doing when starting these threads. I won't vote for someone who starts a "campain" (Yup, the miss spelling was intentional), and I suspect quite a few other won't either.

If you start a campaign, you'll probably annoy the majority of the users.

Ok, I know it's all a bit of fun, and you think I'm being a boring old fart, but the next election isn't for AGES.

Start again a bit nearer the time, but give it a rest for now, please?

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.