GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mmmm I might go to anti-war march"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
Tomorrow in Glasgow

I had a work thing put its been put off a day... doubt mates would want to go.

So that means me on my own I guess... might go early, buy some guitar strings and a CD or two.

Now for the Book Group
Sat 15/02/03 at 15:10
Regular
"^_^"
Tony Blair will not be removed from Bush's pocket. Not even if the whole country marches. War is inevitable. Not just with Iraq, we have North Korea to worry about as well. But nothing scares me, the "mighty" USA will not hesitate to nuke anyone they see fit, they do not need permission and even if they do, they will goto war with the world if they have to. War is on the cards, no-one can stop it.
Sat 15/02/03 at 15:06
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Principle, fair enough but I see it as a bit of a waste of time

-- This is why they get away with doing what they want to do. We just grumble and moan but don't get off our backsides and do something. On the TV the other day 90% of phone voters were against this war but how many actually are willing to stand up and be counted. Most people think it won't make a difference but if 90% of the population marched today I bet you Phoney Blair would sit up and listen. Apathy is how they get away with these things.....'so long as I'm alright I don't mind thousands of innocents being slaughtered!' - its pathetic.

;[
Sat 15/02/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Exactly, anyway, i think we should go to war, i mean, i'd rather not, but Saddam Hussain will kill countless people otherwise, something has to be done!

*takes off mask*
George Bush!
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Principle, fair enough but I see it as a bit of a waste of time though but if its what you beleive in strongly enough then its your choice and im not going to hold it against you.

What I cant stand is the idiots who are going to stand infront of Iraqi landmarks to tyr and stop USA bombing them, they're fools.
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
A march changes Jack, yes.

Matter of principle though
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
El Blokey wrote:
> Book group is terrible this series. It's gone sex mad. Terrible.

It is pretty crap this time, episodes dont really go anywhere

Last series was great
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Blair: Mr Bush, there are some people marching outside
Bush: Oh, do you think they don't want us to go to war with Iraq?
Blair: Yes I think thats what they want
Bush: Well if thats what they want let's call it all off
Blair: Fine by me

Erm, or not.
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:36
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Book group is terrible this series. It's gone sex mad. Terrible.
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Tomorrow in Glasgow

I had a work thing put its been put off a day... doubt mates would want to go.

So that means me on my own I guess... might go early, buy some guitar strings and a CD or two.

Now for the Book Group

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.