GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mmmm I might go to anti-war march"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
Tomorrow in Glasgow

I had a work thing put its been put off a day... doubt mates would want to go.

So that means me on my own I guess... might go early, buy some guitar strings and a CD or two.

Now for the Book Group
Sat 15/02/03 at 23:45
Regular
I went to the one in London today.

DROP KNICKERS, NOT BOMBS!
Sat 15/02/03 at 23:25
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i don't object to war if there is clear evidence on saddam being a naughty boy and not getting rid of his "weapons of mass distruction"

Just my opinion

*poke*
Sat 15/02/03 at 17:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The march in london was rubbishly good.
I didn't really rate it. At least I can say I was there though.
And someone got stuck under a train at Green Park.
Sat 15/02/03 at 17:09
"period drama"
War isn't the same thing anymore.
Everyone's thinking of the WWs - is this going to be the next? Is it feck.

Iraq has no real allies - we're probably their closest, selling them all those weapons. They have no real technolodgy, and they don't have enough men.
Saddam doesn't want to take over the world (I don't think) and if the worst comes to the worst, we'll storm in there and take him out with planes and copters.

It's a war of machines - one target, one objective. Not a war of people like the WW, where you just pumped men in - and if you had more men, you won. That was the tactics.

There will be no 'war' as such. Although I'd rather nothing happened at all, I'm wondering why Saddam won't comply - but everyone's blown (pardon the pun) it right out of proportion.
Sat 15/02/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Raised from oblivio"
Parr wrote:
> I supose so. I have alot to fight for, but I don't think anyone can
> convince George Bush that we should not go to war.

My sister has a friend from america *pointless info* (we're all going out to dinner to night)*pointless info* and she says that even the americans are getting annoyed at the fact that they may be going to war, becuase Mr Bush won't tell them why. My sisters friend said her goodbyes to her son who has been posted in Iraq before she came over here. And neither him or her knows exactly why he has been sent to fight.

According to my sisters friend evry american knew that if Bush got in then he would find some reason to go to War, because he comes from a family of War mongers. So War does look inevaitable. Lets just hope it will be a small one and not turn into a world war. There is no reason at all why why should get involved let alone the rest of the world. If Bush wants a war let him have one, but don't involve us.
Sat 15/02/03 at 16:37
Regular
"^_^"
I supose so. I have alot to fight for, but I don't think anyone can convince George Bush that we should not go to war.
Sat 15/02/03 at 16:27
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
So why not fight against and try to make a difference.

Last words.
Sat 15/02/03 at 15:49
Regular
"^_^"
Scary thoughts all this war stuff. But you know that the "mighty" USA will start something, so war in inescapable. Every country will be involved soon. The "mighty" USA does not know what it is starting!
Sat 15/02/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Raised from oblivio"
Parr wrote:
> my family getting moved into "safe areas".

If WWIII starts and nukes are used there will be no such things as "safe areas" not for the likes of us normal people that is. Only the one that started the war will have the chance to hide "underground".
Sat 15/02/03 at 15:43
Regular
"Raised from oblivio"
consumer58 wrote:
> Emeralda - It won't be Blairs fault. It will be our fault for voting
> him in and then not standing up for the things we believe in. The
> people always have the power of numbers and we should learn that it is
> in our interest to join together when something is so important

True. The reason I am so angry is that I didn't vote for him, I knew he was a bag of lies hiding behind a freakish smile, so I don't like him stating what should be happing in my life. And I believe in the power of numbers but its just been so long and Blaires so comfortable where he is, that a civil war is on the cards. When it comes to the people of this contry Blaire is deaf and blind and dumb(but not in the sence that he can't talk.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.