GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This really gets on my nerves"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 09:14
Regular
i'm talking about the divorce of michael jordan and his missus. she wants half of his 330 million pound fortune and all i can say is why in the hell does she even deserve to get a damn penny or the family house or even the kids.
now let's see who was it that was setting the NBA alight with his breathtaking gravity defying dunks and last second winning shots. who was it who got all those sponsorship deals due to his talent. now to my recollection it wasn't juanita jordan but it was Michael Jordan. HE'S earned ALL that money HIMSELF due to HIS talent so that money is HIS he's earned it so he should keep it. but of course due to equality *scoffs at that little phrase* she's able to claim half of a fortune which her husband has worked hard for himself and earned all by himself. while he's earned all that money she's just been sitting her fat behind on the sofa watching day time soaps until michael comes home with another bundle of sponsorship cash which she'd probably spend in about 2 minutes of him opening the door.
now is he able to claim half of her fortune............oh wait my bad she hasn't got a fortune seeing as she's been leading the life of lady muck while old MJ has to go and work hard to feed his family and keep a roof over their heads. she's saying she needs that money to maintain the life she's accustomed to? well MJ gave her that life she didn't earn it herself so why should she be allowed to keep living it? and also MJ should get the kids seeing as he's the one with a stable job bringing in all the money while mrs jordan feeds her fat face watching ricki lake on the tv.
this is just the feminists getting their own way with their special brand of equality. the type of equality which is just a little bit more equal on the side of the fairer sex. now i'll probably get some feminists ooooh your a sexist pig all i say to that is thank you cause that just means i'm right cause if that's all you can say that means you know i'm right you just can't admit it or think of something to counteract my argument
Thu 10/01/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
now i'll probably get some feminists ooooh your a sexist pig all i say to that is thank you cause that just means i'm right cause if that's all you can say that means you know i'm right you just can't admit it or think of something to counteract my argument

--

Come again?
With punctuation please.
Thu 10/01/02 at 09:14
i'm talking about the divorce of michael jordan and his missus. she wants half of his 330 million pound fortune and all i can say is why in the hell does she even deserve to get a damn penny or the family house or even the kids.
now let's see who was it that was setting the NBA alight with his breathtaking gravity defying dunks and last second winning shots. who was it who got all those sponsorship deals due to his talent. now to my recollection it wasn't juanita jordan but it was Michael Jordan. HE'S earned ALL that money HIMSELF due to HIS talent so that money is HIS he's earned it so he should keep it. but of course due to equality *scoffs at that little phrase* she's able to claim half of a fortune which her husband has worked hard for himself and earned all by himself. while he's earned all that money she's just been sitting her fat behind on the sofa watching day time soaps until michael comes home with another bundle of sponsorship cash which she'd probably spend in about 2 minutes of him opening the door.
now is he able to claim half of her fortune............oh wait my bad she hasn't got a fortune seeing as she's been leading the life of lady muck while old MJ has to go and work hard to feed his family and keep a roof over their heads. she's saying she needs that money to maintain the life she's accustomed to? well MJ gave her that life she didn't earn it herself so why should she be allowed to keep living it? and also MJ should get the kids seeing as he's the one with a stable job bringing in all the money while mrs jordan feeds her fat face watching ricki lake on the tv.
this is just the feminists getting their own way with their special brand of equality. the type of equality which is just a little bit more equal on the side of the fairer sex. now i'll probably get some feminists ooooh your a sexist pig all i say to that is thank you cause that just means i'm right cause if that's all you can say that means you know i'm right you just can't admit it or think of something to counteract my argument

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.