GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the scariest thing in the world?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 00:03
Regular
My next door neighbour's cat has learnt to, get this, knock on our letter box! It does it all through the night. Soon I'll have to either stop going to the door at 3 in the morning, or kill the cat. What do you suggest?
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Sorry Snuggly, you gimpy Overlord you.

WTF are you on about?
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
monkey_man wrote:
> All dreams mean something; like if you dream your teeth are falling out, it
> means you've got something to say or get off your chest.

I had that dream around Christmas, my gums were made of jelly. Hehe. Strange dreams I have.
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:24
Regular
"metallica dude :)"
What's the scariest thing in the world? freakly dreams i had a dream that i was at a fair and the man got shot died and nobody realised in the i ot shot in the head and the last second's were the scarest was cause i was on a wheel and fell off on to the ground and i woke up in a cold swaet
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:24
Regular
monkey_man wrote:

"How did he cut off his second hand after he'd cut off his first?"

lol

Sorry Snuggly, you gimpy Overlord you.
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
All dreams mean something; like if you dream your teeth are falling out, it means you've got something to say or get off your chest.
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I had a dream me and my mum were having a picnic on a railway line and then trains were coming from both lanes so we jumped up onto them and had out picnics up there, strange isn't it?

PS. that isn't a normal afro dream. Nah!
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:16
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
What's the scariest thing in the world, eh?
Hmm, it'd have to be...

Having a dream where you are so certain that you're awake and everything is real that when something really weird and unusual happens in the dream - you think it's actually happening! You know what dreams are like, always dishin' out weird fantasies and stuff.
It happened to me not long ago, in fact - it was 2 nights ago :-0 I thought I was awake when I *got up* and walked downstairs when a silverback Gorilla came running up the stairs with a baseball bat in its hand...:-S
Can you imagine how scary that was, thinking it was actually happening? Anywho, that was when I woke up...sweating and hearing myself end a silent scream.

Now that's weird! Oh, and scary...

:D

SHOCKY
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:13
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Americans with guns scare the heck out of me

What scares me slghtly more is you have no way of knowing if people are carrying a weapon , in a class of 375 what are the odds that some one in my class is illegaly carrying a concealed weapon.
Fortunately most of the time I don't think of things like that otherwise I'd never go to class
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
GasMask wrote:
> Thats just a slightly bit odd.

"What's the scariest thing in the
> world?"

Seeing someone on LSD have a bad trip. They thing their hands
> are spiders and all sorts. Once a bloke took LSD, had a bad trip and though both
> his hands were big massive spiders, so he chopped his own hands off. Thats
> scary.

How did he cut off his second hand after he'd cut off his first?
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The scariest thing in the world has got to be Side-Afro man, this guy that I always see at lunchtime with my mates. He has a big afro....... growing sideways. :D True story here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.