GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the scariest thing in the world?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 00:03
Regular
My next door neighbour's cat has learnt to, get this, knock on our letter box! It does it all through the night. Soon I'll have to either stop going to the door at 3 in the morning, or kill the cat. What do you suggest?
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:49
Regular
"um..."
scariest thing ever? Double jointed Mongol Dwarves! aaaarrrggghhh "shudder"
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:36
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> The scariest thing in the world? Anne Widdecombe...No doubt :|

Imagine waking up to her every morning! :|

"Maybe I'll collapse and the cat will open the letter box and let fresh air in! Then I can be on That's Life! What's that...finished years ago..nonsense, it's still fresh in my mind!"

What if the cat just excretes on you instead?

"I got into bed and then there were about 5 spiders under the duvet! It was one of the freakiest experiences of my life."

Good god - I wouldn't get into bed for a week after that! Damn spiders - kill them all!

"Did you know that through the night, in your sleep, whilst your in bed, you swallow spiders? Can't remember the stats for average amount in a lifetime, something like 700, I think."

I don't understand that - as my house doesn't have 700 spiders in and probably never will. Do they just crawl inside your mouth? Someone explain as I am kinda freaked out now.
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:32
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
What?
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:31
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
naa
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:28
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Prawn Star wrote:
> I got into bed and then there were about 5 spiders under the
> duvet! It was one of the freakiest experiences of my life.

Did you know that through the night, in your sleep, whilst your in bed, you swallow spiders? Can't remember the stats for average amount in a lifetime, something like 700, I think.
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:24
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
The scariest thing in the world? That would be a Clown. They're so freaky! I dunno why though... Same with spiders and ladybirds. I ate a ladybird once. Made me very sick. And spiders because we had just baught a new house, and it was the evening, I got into bed and then there were about 5 spiders under the duvet! It was one of the freakiest experiences of my life.
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:17
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
The scariest thing in the world. hmm...

Can't decide between:

Pop Idol
Coronation Street
Goatboy
The effects of a curry
Not getting an Easter egg for Christmas
Getting seen in the bush whilst urinating
A problem with my PS2
Jim Davidson
Fri 11/01/02 at 00:22
"I h8 ron atkinson"
My "Super" cats are on their way... they in their little Hum-vee wont be a min.

Angus and Elmo will kick your door down and save you (for a fee)
Fri 11/01/02 at 00:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Must...breath...fresh...air...ginger...cat...where...are...you?
Fri 11/01/02 at 00:18
"I h8 ron atkinson"
I send my cats round to sort you out, HOLD ON IN THERE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.