GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unite all haters of THE SIMS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims - Deluxe Edition'.
Sun 16/02/03 at 19:16
Regular
The Sims stinks. It is tedious, rubbish, boring, monotonous, illogical, strange and full of mindless gibberish that sounds like French being spoken like a Dutch mule on cocaine. The only good things you can do on it usually involve 'lawbreaking'. So why do people (mostly women I'd guess) play it?
Sun 16/02/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The Sims stinks. It is tedious, rubbish, boring, monotonous, illogical, strange and full of mindless gibberish that sounds like French being spoken like a Dutch mule on cocaine. The only good things you can do on it usually involve 'lawbreaking'. So why do people (mostly women I'd guess) play it?
Sun 16/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I dislike the sims, but I've become bored of saying how much I dislike it.
Mon 17/02/03 at 19:11
Well not being sad or nothing, but i think that the sims is allright, and i cant wait to get it on the X-box...
Tue 18/02/03 at 10:34
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
I don't hate the Sims, although its not exactly my cup of tea. It is one of the most popular games of all time which shows that its doing something right. If you personally don't like it then that's your own opinion, but many millions would disagree.
I suspect that what you really don't like is the shameful cashing in on the brand name with countless add-on packs.

Just a question, do you own the Sims?
Tue 18/02/03 at 11:03
"Darkness, always"
The sims was a wonderful and original idea, which makes it interesting that it became so popular.

All of the listless add on packs, however, were just milking the cow. I never bought any of them, just the original game.
Tue 18/02/03 at 11:37
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
The sims is the best. I cant wait till the new one comes out.
Tue 18/02/03 at 12:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The sims does have a great idea for an innovative and original game, that's only let down by a lack of any real kind of game-play. And Hobbo, I suspect those millions of Sims fans are under, maybe a little bit over the age of 12! Everyone I know who's older hates the game, yet for some reason the youngsters love it.
Tue 18/02/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I did have The Sims, Hobbo, but I got rid of it after a week because it is the worst game I have ever played!
Tue 18/02/03 at 16:17
"Darkness, always"
I thought it was excellent, up to the point where you've completed all the career paths and created your dream home with everything in it, snogged all the birds in the neighbourhood and then resorted to walling people in a two square foot room and watching them die.
Tue 18/02/03 at 16:26
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I would have much prefered Simville. All the originallity of the sims and all the game-play of games like the Sim City series all in one. Why EA canned that game is still beyond me, and opertunity missed, big time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.