GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"oi!pleasestoppit!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/01/02 at 16:41
Regular
wot is it wiv all these newbees postinng uter rubbish? I personally fink its so they can get there post and word coutn up enough to be regulers.

i cant wait till I'm a reguler. then i can be one of the ones who always posts retarded replys to those newbees and always moans at them. i'll be clearly superior to all newbies, so i'll have the right to do that. i'll be able to decide what counts as spam and what doesnt. my dire speeling woant be moaned at any more, at least if i moan at the newbe spammers all teh time anyway. if i start a wierd tpoic then itll be humerous and not spam!

it's almost like ill be magically trnasformed as soon as i become a regular, like the rest of u!

i cnat wait!!!!!11111112222222
Wed 09/01/02 at 17:21
Regular
Nah, I find it funny.
Wed 09/01/02 at 17:18
Regular
"¬_¬"
Ok, heres the deal. Nobody post anything more in here, and we'll leave the topic to sink to the bottom of the sea.
Wed 09/01/02 at 17:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
½pint wrote:

Nothing can change the fact
> that you are a stupid retarded wannabe who has no chance in the big wide world.
> You, a regular!!! I laugh at your face!!! You can't even write proper English,
> let alone have the privelige of being better than some people (well, actually,
> all it is, is having been on SR longer, but I won't let slip). Stop writing
> such retarded posts. This is pretty much spam, so you should just go away and
> learn some English.

I totally agree with you, and why does everyone think that if you're a newbie, then you're topics and posts are crap? NOBODY CARES! as long as your posts are good, then it doesn't matter...hmmm, i'm sure I said this yesterday...
Wed 09/01/02 at 17:10
Regular
"¬_¬"
One Eyed Snake wrote:
> wot is it wiv all these newbees postinng uter rubbish? I personally fink its so
> they can get there post and word coutn up enough to be regulers.

i cant wait
> till I'm a reguler. then i can be one of the ones who always posts retarded
> replys to those newbees and always moans at them. i'll be clearly superior to
> all newbies, so i'll have the right to do that. i'll be able to decide what
> counts as spam and what doesnt. my dire speeling woant be moaned at any more, at
> least if i moan at the newbe spammers all teh time anyway. if i start a wierd
> tpoic then itll be humerous and not spam!

it's almost like ill be magically
> trnasformed as soon as i become a regular, like the rest of u!

i cnat
> wait!!!!!11111112222222

-------------------

Nothing can change the fact that you are a stupid retarded wannabe who has no chance in the big wide world. You, a regular!!! I laugh at your face!!! You can't even write proper English, let alone have the privelige of being better than some people (well, actually, all it is, is having been on SR longer, but I won't let slip). Stop writing such retarded posts. This is pretty much spam, so you should just go away and learn some English.
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:41
wot is it wiv all these newbees postinng uter rubbish? I personally fink its so they can get there post and word coutn up enough to be regulers.

i cant wait till I'm a reguler. then i can be one of the ones who always posts retarded replys to those newbees and always moans at them. i'll be clearly superior to all newbies, so i'll have the right to do that. i'll be able to decide what counts as spam and what doesnt. my dire speeling woant be moaned at any more, at least if i moan at the newbe spammers all teh time anyway. if i start a wierd tpoic then itll be humerous and not spam!

it's almost like ill be magically trnasformed as soon as i become a regular, like the rest of u!

i cnat wait!!!!!11111112222222

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.