GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Strange, but true..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 18:56
Regular
Did you know that the longest name officially used by a person is:

Adolph Blaine Chrales David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Llowd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorft Sr.?

Notice the pattern?

And there are 1,929,770,126,028,800 different colour combinations on a Rubik's Cube

The longest name of a hill is

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaunga horonukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu. (Without the space, of course)

Oh, and that is the name of a New Zealand hill, might I add.

And finally in this set of extremely interesting, yet useless facts is that it takes three months to make one episode of The Simpsons.

Looking for any other kind of totally useless (yet not) things? Try searching for 'Chindogu'.

Chindogu are totally un-useless Japanese inventions; and some are very funny.

Thanks for reading
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Willow wrote:
> Rickyfire wrote:
> Therik wrote:
> A friend of willow, why?

Who IS
> willow??

I am willow. I used to be Goten! I haven't been on here for a
> while.

Therik has the sole purpose of trying to make me look stupid. But, you
> only have to look at his name to see who the stupid one is.

But how does he know you???
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:48
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Shut up Half Pint. Give this guy a break, just because he isn't a regular you have to start making fun of him with your large paraphrases. Well, you conscripulating little padawan - if he was a notable you wouldn't say anything. So give this guy a chance.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:47
Rickyfire wrote:
> Therik wrote:

Who IS willow??

I am willow. I used to be Goten! I haven't been on here for a while.

Therik has the sole purpose of trying to make me look stupid. But, you only have to look at his name to see who the stupid one is.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
½pint , Do they call you strider?
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:46
Regular
"¬_¬"
Leftback wrote:
> The term sherrif comes from the name the "shire rief" the local tax
> collector who works for the crowner who is the royalties chief tax collector for
> the country back in the old days.
and corroner comes from crowner
as they
> both used to investigate the deaths of land owners and tax contributers.

-----------

Cool. A South African monkey was once awarded a medal and promoted to the rank of corporal during World War 1.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:45
Regular
"¬_¬"
Rickyfire wrote:
> Therik wrote:

Who IS willow??

-------

Probably a SR staff member or something.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
The term sherrif comes from the name the "shire rief" the local tax collector who works for the crowner who is the royalties chief tax collector for the country back in the old days.
and corroner comes from crowner
as they both used to investigate the deaths of land owners and tax contributers.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Therik wrote:

Who IS willow??
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:43
Regular
"¬_¬"
Therik wrote:
> does n e one care about these facts. all we care about is that the female willow
> works there and has done for 4 years, what a chimp!

-------

Are you calling me a chimp? ARE YOU CALLING ME A CHIMP??? There isn't a point to this topic, and that is the point, if you get my meaning. I strongly advise you to tread carefully, young padawan, the path from JAT to Regular is a slippery one indeed, and if you get on the wrong side of certain people, such as yours truly, you may find youself in a very bad state once I'm through with you. Now heed my advice and don't ever take the rip out of a superior again, and NEVER spam.

Now bow down to your king, KING HALF PINT.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:42
A friend of willow, why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.