GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Strange, but true..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 18:56
Regular
Did you know that the longest name officially used by a person is:

Adolph Blaine Chrales David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Llowd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorft Sr.?

Notice the pattern?

And there are 1,929,770,126,028,800 different colour combinations on a Rubik's Cube

The longest name of a hill is

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaunga horonukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu. (Without the space, of course)

Oh, and that is the name of a New Zealand hill, might I add.

And finally in this set of extremely interesting, yet useless facts is that it takes three months to make one episode of The Simpsons.

Looking for any other kind of totally useless (yet not) things? Try searching for 'Chindogu'.

Chindogu are totally un-useless Japanese inventions; and some are very funny.

Thanks for reading
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Essex is the largest populated county in england (I can't back that up)
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:05
Why would it of hurt my feelings you quagmire!!!!!
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:04
Therik wrote:
> I have no reply for a someone who will post such a stupid remark

Have I hurt your feelings.

And besides, you'll find a lot of silly remarks on the Chat forum.
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:02
I have no reply for a someone who will post such a stupid remark
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:59
Therik wrote:
> i was calling willow a chimp

Yes, well Willow will set the pixies on you in a minute. They'll use they're love dust on you and you will fall in love with your dog.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:54
i was calling willow a chimp
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
his name is like the alphabet.
the simpsons has been showing repeats lately aswell.

usless invention

Inflatable Dartboard
One Piece Jig Saw Puzzle
Under water hairdryer
Chocolate Fire guard.
=)
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:52
No she is actually a four year long member of macdonalds who has a fantasy about her and willow (the dwarf from the film willow).
Who also thinks that i take my nickname seriously. Anyway enough talk of fools and lets start talking about classic games like Star Wars Tie Fighter and X-wing.
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> Shut up Half Pint. Give this guy a break, just because he isn't a regular you
> have to start making fun of him with your large paraphrases. Well, you
> conscripulating little padawan - if he was a notable you wouldn't say anything.
> So give this guy a chance.

The reason halfpint is having a go at him is because therik called him a chimp! Not 'cos he's a jat!
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I learnt that today in my forensic science lecture, as well as tips on commiting crimes such as to eat before you rob, as there was a case where a burgular who ate some cheese in a house he was stealing from and the police identified him from the teeth marks in the cheese.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.