GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thanks for the GAD SR! *I know this is spam, but I need to say it*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 18:14
Regular
I'd been losing confidence in my posts. I hadn't won since the 1st of December. This was worrying me. Now my confidence is restored. Just wanted to say thanks, thats all.

Cheers,
Stryke.
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
Jesus christ Gaz... You've nearly won as many times as me, and you've been here half the time! This place really shouldn't be about GADs... but I'll flame you on MSN :-D

Well done.
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What the hell?!? I've just noticed that I've been here around 20 days longer than Stryke. Hmm, never knew that..... :D
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:33
Regular
"WWJD"
you where worried? and you've won 11? and you where worried because you hadn't won since december now come on your showing off aren't you theres people on here that haven't won once
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Wasting away"
CDouch wrote:
> I have caught up to you with GAD's now stryke

Stryke
Gameaday Prizes Won: 11

You
Gameaday Prizes Won: 10

Fraid you ain't.
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
On the GAD winners list it says stryke has won 10, like me. I guess it just needs updating.
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:58
Regular
"WWJD"
I need to start winning more or writing better reviews i think i need to write better reviews
Wed 09/01/02 at 09:03
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> you where worried? and you've won 11? and you where worried because you hadn't
> won since december now come on your showing off aren't you theres people on here
> that haven't won once

--

I'm not showinf off. How could I, when people like Goatboy ad pb have way more than me. Read:

This is just to say thank you to SR. I'm verycgrateful. Yes, I should have e-mailed them. I realise that now.
Wed 09/01/02 at 09:05
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> I have caught up to you with GAD's now stryke

--

Mua, for a brief period, CDouch. I have vanquished Vottanator when he was 5 GADs ahead of me - are you my next challenger? :-D
Wed 09/01/02 at 10:31
Regular
"WWJD"
Stryke wrote:
> Longy:0) wrote:
> you where worried? and you've won 11? and you where
> worried because you hadn't
> won since december now come on your showing off
> aren't you theres people on here
> that haven't won once

--

I'm not
> showinf off. How could I, when people like Goatboy ad pb have way more than me.
> Read:

This is just to say thank you to SR. I'm verycgrateful. Yes, I should
> have e-mailed them. I realise that now.

You couldn't of been worried? just because you haven't won since December? you couldn't of been really worried
Wed 09/01/02 at 10:40
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Stryke wrote:
Heh. No, it was
> worth it to see MJ blow his little top. :-D

heh... good stuff! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.