GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thanks for the GAD SR! *I know this is spam, but I need to say it*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 18:14
Regular
I'd been losing confidence in my posts. I hadn't won since the 1st of December. This was worrying me. Now my confidence is restored. Just wanted to say thanks, thats all.

Cheers,
Stryke.
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:08
"period drama"
I've won twice now. Yay.

You should all read my Jak and Daxter reveiws because I am very proud of it.
*sob*

Note the compleate absence of praise to Stryke - he's won too many times already
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:19
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Grrrrr.......
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:28
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Sssh MJ, it was a long time in my view.

You've no idea how the amount of GADs/FADs you have makes me feel. I mean I think I post well, but look at my grand total....1...you see that? 1! I mean that was when SR didn't know who I was, typical.
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Back in black"
er-no wrote:
I just want to know if I have
> come close to winning with any of my topics lately. That would make me smile.

Yes, why this post has even come close... now smile

:D
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
"I hadn't won since the 1st of December. This was worrying me."

Those two sentences inparticular make you sound spoilt, but I have to give you your props Gaz, you can win a hell of a lot faster than anyone else I've seen on here! Whilst on the subject of winning, many a thanks to SR staff for choosing me for ANOTHER GAD (3rd). Eternal gratitude. Mark.
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
"I hadn't won since the 1st of December. This was worrying me."

Those two sentences inparticular make you sound spoilt, but I have to give you your props Gaz, you can win a hell of a lot faster than anyone else I've seen on here! Whilst on the subject of winning, many a thanks to SR staff for choosing me for ANOTHER GAD (3rd). Eternal gratitude. Mark.
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:46
Regular
"¬_¬"
I haven't won since the end of October. Mind you, I've pretty much stopped posting big posts and reviews now, so I can hardly win, can I?
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:53
Regular
MJswerve wrote:
>
You've no idea
> how the amount of GADs/FADs you have makes me feel.

--

God, relax. I've won hardly any compared to Meka and pb. I was just happy, and I thought I'd let SR know. Thats all. At any point did I say "Look MJ, I win more than you, hahah" ?
Tue 08/01/02 at 19:55
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
½pint wrote:
> I haven't won since the end of October. Mind you, I've pretty much stopped
> posting big posts and reviews now, so I can hardly win, can I?

Use the force!!!
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:04
Regular
Stryke wrote:

God, relax. I've won hardly any compared to Meka
> and pb. I was just happy, and I thought I'd let SR know. Thats all. At any point
> did I say "Look MJ, I win more than you, hahah" ?

I know you didn't Stryke, no one is that much of an idiot. I know why you posted this, I guess I just wanted to have an excuse to moan about it. NOt often I moan about an issue like a GAD, but hey. I'm only human :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.