GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thanks for the GAD SR! *I know this is spam, but I need to say it*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 18:14
Regular
I'd been losing confidence in my posts. I hadn't won since the 1st of December. This was worrying me. Now my confidence is restored. Just wanted to say thanks, thats all.

Cheers,
Stryke.
Thu 10/01/02 at 23:32
Regular
"..."
While we're on the subject...thankyou SR for my free copy of Championship Manager 01-02. When the game first arrived I left it in it's case, determined to finish my games from the 99/00 version where I had in succesive seasons managed to take Peterborough from the third division to second in the Premier league. but eventually I gave in and installed said game. After playing a few times i became instantly addicted and I have now fallen behind in my university studies, lost my job and all my friends as a result of the excessive time demands this piece of software places on my life. and all this was caused by SR's 'generosity' in giving me this game free. Special Reserve...you ruined my life...GAD is evil and should be banned :|
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I won a year ago :D
Thu 10/01/02 at 22:50
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
well there are a few ways you could submit a few cheats or hints, or reviews or a good post on the forum, a good way to asure a win in the chat forum is if you hire a few notables to do some posts in your post (its an observastion)
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:47
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> yeah it's not very good for people who haven't won or me i haven't won a GAD i
> won a FAD

--

The FAD ruled, boyo. GAD couldn't compare to it's fallen magnificence.
Thu 10/01/02 at 10:38
Regular
I have won 1 GAD but i dont think i will try again for ages because i have nothing to review
Thu 10/01/02 at 10:31
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah it's not very good for people who haven't won or me i haven't won a GAD i won a FAD
Thu 10/01/02 at 10:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Should you win, email gameaday to say thanks.
Taking bows on the forum can cause ill-will and all manner of stuff.

Just claim your game quietly, bask in the glow of knowing you were best for that day and show some sophistication.
Thu 10/01/02 at 10:12
Regular
"Acid Casual"
You've only been here 9 days!

Jeez..
Thu 10/01/02 at 10:08
"slightlyshortertagl"
exactly slave2games...
dont y just hate it...
i think it's unfair that newbies never seem to win games only regualrs and notables....
I think its a bit biased when you see people like 'pb' (a great chatter) winning 28 gameadays and then there are newbie's like us who slave away trying to write impressive reviews and chat subjects...

anyway i have to go my classics teacher is coming......
Thu 10/01/02 at 05:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I don't mind you guys winning, but it is so darn frustrating to see you gloat, and gloat, and gloat (repeat until you get the message).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.