GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Bonus Disc Confirmed for UK"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 12:39
Regular
Taken from gamesradar.com

---

UK gamers breath a sigh of relief - the Zelda bonus disk that was released in the US and Japan will also see the light of day over here

Following similar schemes in Japan and the US, Nintendo have confirmed that classic Zelda games will be available free with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

The limited edition bonus disk will come packaged with early copies of The Wind Waker when it's released on 3 May - but our advice would be to pre-order a copy sharpish.

The disk will feature Gamecube versions of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (originally released for N64) and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest, a remixed version of the game.

Time Master Quest has never been previously released in the UK and only saw the light of day in Japan for the ill-fated N64DD, where it was called Ura Zelda.

If all that's not enough, the disk will also contain in-game footage of F-Zero, 1080 Avalanche, Time Splitters 2, Phantasy Star Online, Rayman 3 and Super Monkey Ball 2.

---

YAYAYAYAYAY!

*cough*

Excuse my excitement.
Tue 18/02/03 at 23:03
Regular
It is in with the first set of games.
Tue 18/02/03 at 22:29
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Do you get the Zelda games sent early if you pre order or do they just come with the game?

Still good news, I've just started playing OOT again but I might hold it just to play through the Master Quest version.
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
metroid, f zero, soul calibur 2,
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:44
"For the horde!!!!"
is there many adult games on the way?
exclude Res evil games though
Tue 18/02/03 at 21:17
Regular
Fantastic! I'll be pre-ordering this very soon then :D.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:34
"The Will of D."
I have to go into my school tommorow (yes I know it's half term at my school) to hand in a piece of Chemistry coursework that needs to be taken in on Thursday.
Tue 18/02/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Work has more work and effort, but you get paid :-D
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If your job consists of either eating loads of chocolate, playing games, or judging which woman has the nicer body, or maybe all three rolled up together......then schools worse.

:)
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:44
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I've got school.

Dunno whats worse :S
Tue 18/02/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'd order it tomorrow, but I'm at work :-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.