GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Bonus Disc Confirmed for UK"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/02/03 at 12:39
Regular
Taken from gamesradar.com

---

UK gamers breath a sigh of relief - the Zelda bonus disk that was released in the US and Japan will also see the light of day over here

Following similar schemes in Japan and the US, Nintendo have confirmed that classic Zelda games will be available free with The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

The limited edition bonus disk will come packaged with early copies of The Wind Waker when it's released on 3 May - but our advice would be to pre-order a copy sharpish.

The disk will feature Gamecube versions of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (originally released for N64) and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest, a remixed version of the game.

Time Master Quest has never been previously released in the UK and only saw the light of day in Japan for the ill-fated N64DD, where it was called Ura Zelda.

If all that's not enough, the disk will also contain in-game footage of F-Zero, 1080 Avalanche, Time Splitters 2, Phantasy Star Online, Rayman 3 and Super Monkey Ball 2.

---

YAYAYAYAYAY!

*cough*

Excuse my excitement.
Sun 23/02/03 at 10:36
Regular
Yippeee..... I've pre-ordered it already
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:41
Regular
Bleeders wrote:
> Er, why don't Nintendo do exactly what they did with the US and
> Japanese pre-order disc and give it away a few weeks prior to release
> of Wind Waker?

What difference does it make? If you want the discs you need to get the first edition games.
Thu 20/02/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ah! At last. :)

Well, since I pre-ordered my copy sometime last-month, I reckon I should recieve all-three games on the 3rd of May. Unless of course, the "bonus discs" are released slightly-earlier, like there were in America.

Thanks SR!

:D
Thu 20/02/03 at 10:14
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
gerrid wrote:
> What's with the 'er'?

Just taking a swipe at NOE ;) Don't understand their reasoning some of the time. Glad they're bringing it out an' all, but why wait until Wind Waker is released? Surely, it would make more sense if they released it a few weeks prior?
Wed 19/02/03 at 17:56
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
thats because they havent i thiink they have annouced that they will SELL it separate!! for a price.
Wed 19/02/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Remember me?"
Bleeders wrote:
> Er, why don't Nintendo do exactly what they did with the US and
> Japanese pre-order disc and give it away a few weeks prior to release
> of Wind Waker?

Because that, my friend, would be easy. Too easy.

*narrows eyes*
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:14
"For the horde!!!!"
anyone got info on the next fzero?
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
What's with the 'er'?
Wed 19/02/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Er, why don't Nintendo do exactly what they did with the US and Japanese pre-order disc and give it away a few weeks prior to release of Wind Waker?
Tue 18/02/03 at 23:39
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Cyclone wrote:
> If your job consists of either eating loads of chocolate, playing
> games, or judging which woman has the nicer body, or maybe all three
> rolled up together......then schools worse.
>
> :)

But that's exactly what I used to do when I was at school. Truly the best days of my life!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.