GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What book you readin?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 21:35
Regular
Just tell me the name of the book and author if you like.
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:02
"High polygon count"
I've just bought a book from Amazon called "Dark Moon - Apollo and the Whistle Blowers". Haven't started reading it properly yet, but will probably get started on it at the weekend.

The book documents and details the evidence that the Apollo moon landing was faked, with analysis and testimony from experts in the field of photography, and clear examples of everything that is wrong with the photos and video "evidence" of the moon landing.

Lighting is wrong - what should be in pitch blackness is well-lit; shadows are wrong - they are of differing lengths and fall in multiple directions; computers were not powerful enough; radiation shielding was totally insufficient.

The book does not claim that man has *never* been to the moon, simply that the documentary photgraphs and video shown to the public was staged.

Check it out at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos /ASIN/1898541108/o/qid=1010530315/ sr=8-2/ref=sr_aps_b_2_2/202-4007138-1167010

(Remove the spaces!)
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:05
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
There was a thing on C5 about that ages ago, pretty interesting stuff. May pick that book up myself - still got quite a pile of other books to get through though!
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:11
I'm reading The Oddyssey by Homer, the greatest Greek poet.

It's well worth a read.

seeya Ben
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:15
"High polygon count"
cooldogs wrote:
> I'm reading The Oddyssey by Homer, the greatest Greek poet.

Has it got his catch-phrases in?

"Why you little..."

"Mmmm... donuts..."

And of course, the unforgettable...

"D'oh!"
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:19
Regular
Havnt read a book for years, but when i did it was mostly Stephen King.

A few good short stories in "nightmares and Dreamscapes" and i read the Green mile a while ago.
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:20
I hope that you are not being serious wookie, if you are then please give me a loaded gun so I can blow my brains out right here right now.
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:27
Regular
Revise Pure Mathematics 2.

It's not that good, wouldn't really recommend it.
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:31
"High polygon count"
cooldogs wrote:
> I hope that you are not being serious wookie, if you are then please give me a
> loaded gun so I can blow my brains out right here right now.

:-)
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:33
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
:-)

phew no need for a gun: You know that Homer is the ancient greek poet, not Homer 'the god' Simpson. Yipeeeee

Now I can enjoy my life.

Yes I know Im mad but I cant help it, its my nature to be mad, so feel free to mock!!!
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:39
"High polygon count"
cooldogs wrote:
> Yes I know Im mad but I cant help it,
> its my nature to be mad, so feel free to mock!!!

Men only think poetry is wussy when they're with their mates!

Gawd knows I wrote enough of them for my ex-fiancee... from silly "Roses are Red" verses to 'deep, meaningful' poems. Obviously not to the standards of the classic poets, though. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.