GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What book you readin?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/02 at 21:35
Regular
Just tell me the name of the book and author if you like.
Wed 09/01/02 at 18:30
Tolkien

Now guess the title...
Wed 09/01/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Lord of the Rings.

Once I got back from seeing the film I sat down and starting reading. :-D

Lord of the Flies is REALLY getting in my way though. I have to read that for English but I don't want to. It sucks compared to LotR!
Wed 09/01/02 at 17:53
i dunno which version of the book you've been reading but it aint the same as mine. Just over half way through he reaches Itaca, and spends the rest of the time plotting against the suitors of his wife.

Just thought id let you know

CD
Wed 09/01/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Incidentally, Odysseus dies just before he reaches his island. It's such a shame. He only gets there in the director's cut of the book.
Wed 09/01/02 at 01:02
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Revise Pure Mathematics 2.

It's not that good, wouldn't really recommend it.

U got a retake coming up?

I gotta do Pure maths 2 again. Totally failed it in the summer. Brang my overall grade down to D.
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:47
I dont read homer's poems, The Illiad and The Oddyssey as poetry. I read them as a normal story, because they are longer than most other books. Plus they are translations of ancient greek, so if you wanted to true feeling of the poetry rythm and structure, you would have to be able to read ancient Greek, and I'm not that good really! ;D

seeyas CD
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:39
"High polygon count"
cooldogs wrote:
> Yes I know Im mad but I cant help it,
> its my nature to be mad, so feel free to mock!!!

Men only think poetry is wussy when they're with their mates!

Gawd knows I wrote enough of them for my ex-fiancee... from silly "Roses are Red" verses to 'deep, meaningful' poems. Obviously not to the standards of the classic poets, though. :-)
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:33
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
:-)

phew no need for a gun: You know that Homer is the ancient greek poet, not Homer 'the god' Simpson. Yipeeeee

Now I can enjoy my life.

Yes I know Im mad but I cant help it, its my nature to be mad, so feel free to mock!!!
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:31
"High polygon count"
cooldogs wrote:
> I hope that you are not being serious wookie, if you are then please give me a
> loaded gun so I can blow my brains out right here right now.

:-)
Tue 08/01/02 at 23:27
Regular
Revise Pure Mathematics 2.

It's not that good, wouldn't really recommend it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.