GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"welcome 2 VICE CITY ----- enter the world of doom"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:59
Regular
hi i hope u like this topic as i learn more about this site the more rules i make BUT I SWEAR U CAN SWEAR IF U WANT BUT DO NOT CORSE AN ARGUMENT so come and HAVE SOME FUN.
Fri 21/02/03 at 10:36
Regular
"stone cold stunner"
well if u wonna know i don't have happy days coz happy days r only for gay people like u HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That statement really does show the pathetic length to which your
embarrasingly small amount of wit can stretch to.

In simple terms, you are a moron.
Fri 21/02/03 at 10:40
Regular
"stone cold stunner"
but where on the left u must b dum HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jive wrote:
> No but you now know where the door is, down there on the left!
Fri 21/02/03 at 10:41
"Darkness, always"
Can't... resist... temptation...

Have... to... say it.... again...

PS2 - THE CONSOLE FOR THE MATURE GAMER

There! I said it! Bwahaahahahahahaa!
Fri 21/02/03 at 11:04
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
OMG !

Please let this topic die nice and quickly.

We don't want to give IB and the Ninty squad any more ammunition ;D
Fri 21/02/03 at 11:16
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
*arms himself to the teeth*

Too late!
Fri 21/02/03 at 12:11
"Darkness, always"
Vice City ---- enter the world of doom.

MWAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAA!!!

*wipes away tears*

Aahh, God. That's just the funniest thing I've ever seen on these forums, bar the German statement by "der nazi" which quite obiously didn't mean what he thought it meant. That was class.
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:11
"period drama"
wozy wrote:
> how old r u 5 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha look
> this in this topic we talk about more than just games we talk about
> starting clubs,ignoring people like u and much much more

I think you're use of 'we' shows how mentally unstable you are. maybe all of your split personalities are nonsensical morons.
And you want to start a 'club' try a fight club.
By yourself, just like the real one. Beat your homophobic face in and you might just push a few of those pubesant pus-moutains back into the empty void from whence they came.

While we're on the subject, people who use 'gay' as an insult are usually so unsure of their own sexuality that they are strictly homophobic so as to cover it up.

You yourself seem so wrapped up in your own hormone-inbalanced insult-less comments that your head has swelled in the typical sweating teen style, along with your ego, that it is too big to fit back up your own backside where you reside. This orifice also seems to the the source of some such remarks.

Can you not tell that no-one cares about you?
Can you not see that your insults lack any kind of intelligence, so therefore are perfectly harmless as your intellect surely cannot comprehend the human mind, or anyone that uses theirs.

Do you, perhaps, get some kind of high pretending you're big and tough and hard? Insulting people for no reason what so ever?
My bet is you're a grunger or a townie or another of those clueless mornic gimps. Do you, for instance, think you're invidvidual by weaing those clothes and listening to that music? So you like hurling abuse at bypasser trying to get on with their lives which are, obviously, more importnat than yours?
Unless you live in Harlow, you're in a complete dream world.

Here's a little thing you should know:

No-one cares.
No-one in the entire world could care less about your little, meaningless life.
Unless you sort yourself and your attitude out, no-one will ever care. You'll be one of those down-and-out complainers who moan about absolutly nothing all day. Unless you make something of yourself, let down your ego, resize your head and realise you're nothing but a mass of randy teens getting off on rebelling, just like everyone before you. You'll never get anywhere.

No-one cares.
And that's that.
It's the way the world works. Why should people bother themselevs with such an idiotic moron
They shouldn't - plain and simple.
Until you realsie this, you're stuck in a hole of your own verbal crap.

Grow up.
The door's up there on the left.

Not too harsh, I hope.
Fri 21/02/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Party Hard"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
Some stuff, and then:
> Not too harsh, I hope.

It damn well wasn't!

Brilliant!! Absolutely Goddamn brilliant! Give this guy some kind of reward, or something! I know, give him ten gameadays!!! FinalFantasyFanatic has written a collection of the most intelligent, meaningful posts I have seen since i got here about a month ago.

He should be the next notable.
Fri 21/02/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Complete Banker"
I totally agree, there is no place for the likes of Wozy here.

A few tips for you Wozy:
- First I wouldn't recommend insulting people for absolutely no reason. Calling people 'gay' simply demonstrates your lack of wit and intelligence. Many of the regulars here are well respected based purely on their balanced and frequently humorous views on console gaming - insulting one or more of these people will not win yourself any friends and as you have shown will only result in derision and ostracisation.
- In addition, if you have something worth saying them please share it with us. If you don't - please, for your sake and ours, keep quiet
- It is appreciated by all if you wrote using proper sentences and grammar, instead of 'wot u ave been doin'.

If you want to get along here try and fit in. It's a mistake that many n00b's make, but one that can be rectified.

No wonder it's difficult trying to make people understand that some of us PS2 owners are more than pre-pubescent teens........
Sat 22/02/03 at 11:01
Regular
"stone cold stunner"
u all know what....... THIS TOPIC IS THE CRAPEST TOPIC I'V SEEN SO FAR

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.