GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"welcome 2 VICE CITY ----- enter the world of doom"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:59
Regular
hi i hope u like this topic as i learn more about this site the more rules i make BUT I SWEAR U CAN SWEAR IF U WANT BUT DO NOT CORSE AN ARGUMENT so come and HAVE SOME FUN.
Wed 19/02/03 at 20:59
Regular
"stone cold stunner"
hi i hope u like this topic as i learn more about this site the more rules i make BUT I SWEAR U CAN SWEAR IF U WANT BUT DO NOT CORSE AN ARGUMENT so come and HAVE SOME FUN.
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The door is down the hall on the left. Close it behind you.
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:21
Regular
"stone cold stunner"
how old r u 5 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha look this in this topic we talk about more than just games we talk about starting clubs,ignoring people like u and much much more
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:27
"Wa-wa-west"
Oh, whoops, it seems I've accidentally walked into the pikey room, I'll just edge slowly out and try not to let them know I'm here...
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Starting gay clubs? Count me out.
Wed 19/02/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
RoJ88 wrote:
> The door is down the hall on the left. Close it behind you.

Best post of the day so far :-)
Thu 20/02/03 at 09:36
Regular
"stone cold stunner"
well i'm not a pikey and i'm not starting gay clubs

ps i'm not gay u r
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
No but you now know where the door is, down there on the left!
Thu 20/02/03 at 21:00
"Super Diamonds"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. you 'just arrived' are a bit thick
Thu 20/02/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Party Hard"
wozy wrote:
> ps i'm not gay u r

That statement really does show the pathetic length to which your embarrasingly small amount of wit can stretch to.

In simple terms, you are a moron.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.