GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everyone loves a good argument!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 12:57
Regular
Go on argue away! Feel free to pick any sublect you like!

To help you start who,likes/dislikes Michael Jackson!

i love him!
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:51
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:

Expletive deleted, you need to get some friends, and pehaps a hobby, deflating your head shouldnt go ammis either as i think it would help you greatly, please shh.
----------

Thanks Miss.
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:50
Regular
"Hallelujah"
*plays sad tune on violin* im sorry to hear that (technically read that) but hey your not to far away from me. hows work in the echo? *excuse next line*

Expletive deleted, you need to get some friends, and pehaps a hobby, deflating your head shouldnt go ammis either as i think it would help you greatly, please shh.

ANYWAY, yea whats work like their?
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:49
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
How can you help being a newby!

Question - If you hate newbys, when does one self stop being a newby, and as soon as some one stops being a newby does that make them a totaly new person so you dont hate them?
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Festivus!"
sence makes no sense either

Sorry, I am just bitter today.

bah.
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:47
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
ohh theres a bit of a fight going on! At last people are using it for what it's for! (not sure if that made sence)
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:45
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
im doing work experience at The Echo Newspaper House!

But this aint interesting to read! Im poor you see, so i can afford to buy games for my PS2! So i'v got a PS2 with 1 game! Oh and a borrowed one! You see iv got the Getaway but iv been stuck on this same level for like 2 months so it gets boring having to do the same level over and over! Iv borrowed GTA Vice City and i have to give it back soon! *sniffing

All my money goes as soon as iv got it, some goes to my mum for house keeping, some is to pay for the youth events i do and im trying to save up to pay for a driving test all at the same time!

*tear rolls down cheak!
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:43
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Dragqueen alert!?
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:41
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:

thats funny, because you was one once
----------

No, I was not. They knew that I'd be much to smart to accept Newbie-ism, so the raised me straight to Regular.

And you can ask anyone about that.
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Hallelujah"
thats funny, because you was one once
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:39
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Dont dis the nOObs dragqueen boots.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.