GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everyone loves a good argument!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 12:57
Regular
Go on argue away! Feel free to pick any sublect you like!

To help you start who,likes/dislikes Michael Jackson!

i love him!
Thu 20/02/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Festivus!"
Why are we argueing? Are we that sad that we have to waste our lives on Internet forums fighting with somone we don't even know over some irrelivant point?

In a word, most of us.
Thu 20/02/03 at 17:05
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
Another weird fact - I have an actuall fear of buttons!! (and clowns)
Thu 20/02/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Hallelujah"
E D your not making many friends right now, infact you've got as many as Tony Blaire...wait no because he has Bush and you'll never get any.
Thu 20/02/03 at 17:01
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
Drags' are quite creapy! I think im diveloping a little fear of them!
Thu 20/02/03 at 17:01
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Garlic Bread...watch closely.

...no, get closer to the monitor...

...you there yet?...

...good...

...I DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF INTEREST IN WHAT YOU THINK OF ME; IF I DID, THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE A LIFE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM I'M IN. *ahem*, but I do, and you trying your best to look intelligent seems to just make you worse off. Don't do it mate, seriously.
Thu 20/02/03 at 17:00
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
E.D. is a drag
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:59
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
FACT FOR ANYONE WHO CHOSES TO TAKE NOTICE - if you go on www.google.com then type in Michael Jackson then go on the history of Michael Jackson's face! They have pictures of how his face has changed and they have a paragraph about each and they put a picture of someone )eg a monkey from Planet of the Apes) that looks like he does at the time! It's really funny! I love the guy but i cant help but grin at the pictures!
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:55
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
you have to write a decent long post that'll capture the attention of the staffers. That's how you win. Not that I'd know, of course...
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:52
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
What do ya mean your not far? Where are you? Im doing ok! Im leaving 2morrow! N we cant afford the internet at home so this is like the only chance to win a game i have! Aint my life depressing!
Thu 20/02/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You people still here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.