GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you ever done anything illegal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/07 at 14:43
Regular
So far in your life, have you ever broken the law? You can answer with a simple yes or no, or go into more detail.

I'm thinking a high percentage of people have done something illegal. I'm not talking about murder or rape (though I wouldnt be suprised if some of you have committed arson) but small, petty crimes.

Perhaps you werent even aware you were committing a crime or you feel what you've done shouldnt be illegal in the first place.

Lets have a quick run down to confirm whether some things you might have done, are actually illegal or not. And no this is not a list of things I've done. (well not all of them)

Is it illegal to download copyrighted songs, movies and TV shows?
Is it illegal to park in a disabled space?
Is it illegal to steal traffic cones and wear them as a hat?
Is it illegal to prank call the emergency numbers?
Is it illegal to have sexual intercourse with livestock?
Is it illegal to park infront of somebodys driveway?
Is it illegal to film your sister in the shower?
Is it considered rape if you have sex with a drunk woman?
Is it illegal to pay someone 'cash in hand' to avoid taxes?
Is it illegal to litter?
Is it illegal for women to walk around topless in town?
Is it illegal to use someone elses WIFI connection?
Is it illegal to burn flags?

I think that'll do for now =/
Sat 21/07/07 at 11:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, i`m awful for speeding too. i`m very impatient. keep tipping over 100mph without realising. REALLY have to curb it, it`s going to get me banned :(

other than that, i drank before i was 18 and smoke a bit of weed from time to time. i`ve been too busy to do illegal things :)
Fri 20/07/07 at 19:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I pretty much do something illegal every time I drive - speeding.

Apart from that being drunk in licensed premises (yes it's illegal to be drunk in a pub!), peeing in the street and being involved in a few fights (and yes I have been arrested for public order offenses in the past but never charged)

Also taking a short cut down train tracks instead of going the long way round I think is illegal, nicking street signs / wheelie bins etc and carrying offensive weapons for friends.

Nowadays though it's just the speeding and drunk in licensed premises.
Thu 19/07/07 at 13:29
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
@ngeI wrote:
> Ive done plenty of illegal stuff. Nothing really serious though.

:O

All our illusions shattered.
Thu 19/07/07 at 12:39
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ive done plenty of illegal stuff. Nothing really serious though.
Thu 19/07/07 at 12:37
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Er, underage drinking, being publically drunk, public urination, use of recreational drugs... how's that? And yes, the first three did go hand-in-hand several times!
Thu 19/07/07 at 12:26
"possibly impossible"
Plenty in the past, but only minor stuff.
Thu 19/07/07 at 12:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Thu 19/07/07 at 08:11
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Alfonse wrote:
> Vampyr's a nark.

Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> Vampyr is a supergrass...

If im goin down im taking you with me :P
Thu 19/07/07 at 03:44
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
drank underage in a pub

I was at a bar, ordered three pints. The barman asked for ID, and I replied, whilst waving my hand in front of him "You don't need to see ID."

He laughed and served me.

And yes, I was well underage
Thu 19/07/07 at 03:42
Regular
I like to do at least one illegal thing a week. The real challenge is keeping it varied.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.