GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phobias"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 11:42
Regular
What is a phobia?

Why do they affect us so much?

Where do they come from?

Why do we have them?

A phobia is a deep fear of a person sublect or object. it can cause people to react in ways you've never seen them before! Some times it brings out a different part of you! Why does it do that?

some people blame their phobias on past experiences, some... who knows where they came from and why we have them!

There are some weird and wonderful phobias out there!

What's yours?

Come on you can tell us!

I'll start....

Ok mine is quite weird....

I'v got a fear of....

Buttons!!
Mon 24/02/03 at 09:23
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
If i was her, i'd stand around and throw buttons at you...an eye for an eye and all that...!
Mon 24/02/03 at 08:53
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
My friend in my class has a fear of tuna, which is funny coz i love it so at lunch she stand really far away!
Mon 24/02/03 at 08:52
Regular
"cachoo"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> I have a phobia of driving.
> Cars not anythig else.

Ok. I forgot about that.
I have a fear of crashing and driving!

The first one freaked me out when I was about 10.
But the most recent car crash I had completely changed my feelings about driving. I called it the 'stupidity crash'. For reasons.
Left me with a lot of guilt and a lot of fear. I walk most places now. Last time I was in a car was about a month ago!

Now, my family and friends are persuading me to drive.. probably only because they want me to take them shopping or something.

I've got legs. I'll use them.
No need for them to go to waste.
Mon 24/02/03 at 08:45
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
im not actualy a bright ginga! Im more strawberry blond ginga! n i got blond high lights n red low lights so my hair is a multitud of colour! Come on you people must have some more weird fears out there! or know someone with a weird fear!
Mon 24/02/03 at 08:45
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
im not actualy a bright ginga! Im more strawberry blond ginga! n i got blond high lights n red low lights so my hair is a multitud of colour! Come on you people must have some more weird fears out there!
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Hallelujah"
exactly! red heads can be yummy! i particularly tend toward them!
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:34
"Darkness, always"
You! Yes, you, the fiery red-head! Come hither and get your just deserts!
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I'm quite partial to a fiery redhead....
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:32
"Darkness, always"
Well, I don't think hair determines how beautiful any woman is. I've know women of almost every conceivable hair colour that I'd bone.
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Im sorry but some natural red heads can be so fit its unbelievable, i kno there are some munters but there are blonde munters and brunet ones two.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.