GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"At this moment in time, who would you vote for notable?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/02 at 17:43
Regular
If the notable votes were now, who would you be voting for?
I know they are not here for about 2 months but just at this moment in time who has your vote?
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Stryke could do it. But isnt it about people who contribute loads to fog. Because a lot of people listed dont go in FOG much.

Vote CDouch...Please, I will be your best friend if you do
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:45
Regular
Dan2k1 has a few suspicious newbies voting for him last election, I seem to recall.
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:46
Regular
Heh, cheers CDouch. I do hope to hell that I win. I would be smug for quite some time.
Sun 06/01/02 at 21:03
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I'm going to vote for TomUK. Sounds like a great guy. :)

I think I'll actually be voting for either Stryke or ssxpro.
Sun 06/01/02 at 21:33
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
who would i vote for tough question, ill decide near the offical votes but i have quite a few names id like to vote for.
Sun 06/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Wasting away"
Dringo you fools.
Sun 06/01/02 at 21:41
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Nah, you want to vote for me! Ignore Kid Rock, he's childish and made of a
> granite substance. ;-)

We all know only one part of that is true Stryke :P
Sun 06/01/02 at 21:46
Regular
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
> Dringo you fools.

Now we're talking ;-)
Sun 06/01/02 at 21:51
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
½pint wrote:
> I'd vote for Shadow or Sonic Rav cos on MSN they're really polite and seem like
> decent people.

Well, it was gonna be Dringo... but given his gaming views I think 1/2 pint is back in the running for being such a nice bloke, as is YH, and GOLDEN RHINO (just for a laugh)

Sonic
Sun 06/01/02 at 23:51
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
CDouch wrote:
> Dan2K1 wrote:
> This topic is pointless.

Yeah, not like your egg one
> which was pure genius

> know one cares what you think

I care much less about what you think.

My opinions:

Dringo doesn't deserve to be a notable. No way.

Sonic is a maybe, not sure.

Your Honour is a very good bet. We even said kind words about each other a few days ago.

Dan2K1 is also a good bet, as is Strafex. Other than them, (however I'm saying nothing about myself) I don't think anyone else counts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.