GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Post Club Rules"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 23:14
Regular
Okay, just a few ideas for you lot to debate

Rules of the RPC

1 - All new members as of NOW have to sit an entrance 'exam' to get in. This exam will be on the subject of 'Resident Evil and how it affected the teletubbies'. It will then be decided on whether the member is good enough to enter by it's current members (i.e. a vote). Only the following Members don't have to take the mentioned 'exam':
Pliskin
Idlewild
Asher D
Kyz
J-42
Azul
Rickoss
Slaveunit
Dadio500
Wam-man
Parr
Tphi
Sfone
Latchford
Froots
FinalFantasyFanatic

2 - A Schedule will be set up to make 'matches' up between members of the RPC. Once this is done, members should then set it upon themselves to contact the opposing member and set up topics on which to post about. Members should post on the day the schedule says and none other. If, for some reason, the date cannot be met, contact me and ask for a change in date.

3 - If, at any time you wish to leave the club, please contact me and ask. You shall be removed from the schedule and will have to sit the exam too re-enter.

4 - Any member who fails to meet the deadlines set twice in a short peroid of time will be banished from the club. Be gone evil ones!

5 - If there is an odd number of members then one match shall be made into a 3 way battle.

6 - Winners of the matches shall be decided by a GAD win. If no contestant win GAD then nothing changes. If someone from the club does win GAD then they are awarded a point. The person with the most points is the greatest. This part has no point whatsoever and will probably be ignored.

7 - All matches must be accepted by all parties involved before getting the go-ahead.

For the moment, this is it. Feel free to debate over more, but i will just ignore you and pretend I thought up your ideas.
Sat 22/02/03 at 20:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Chips actually posted that entry on random posts, if I remember.
About a month ago, perhaps before christmas.
Sat 22/02/03 at 20:07
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
"slaps himself"

Sorry I just found the schedule.
Sat 22/02/03 at 20:06
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Who am I up against?
:-o
Sat 22/02/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Festivus!"
It wasn't on topic, but Chips you are in - wait for another member to join and face them.
Sat 22/02/03 at 18:49
Regular
Those rules sound fine.

Although, you could make Asher un-banishable. Y'know, for a laugh..
Sat 22/02/03 at 17:35
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Microchips is in for sure, the exam was outstanding enough to allow a late entry.
Sat 22/02/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Ye a know"
pliskin,my challenge for you is to explain how solid snake found out that nemesis(resi evil) was his dad and how it happened
Sat 22/02/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Still jubilant?

FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Yay.
> I got in.
>
> *Remains jubilant for an abnormal amount of time*
Sat 22/02/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm facing you on the 6th of March Muddatrucka and my challenge to you is "What is the connection between Polos and Blinx?" I have issued my challenge and await yours...
Sat 22/02/03 at 15:53
"period drama"
Yay.
I got in.

*Remains jubilant for an abnormal amount of time*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.