GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Random Post Club Rules"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 23:14
Regular
Okay, just a few ideas for you lot to debate

Rules of the RPC

1 - All new members as of NOW have to sit an entrance 'exam' to get in. This exam will be on the subject of 'Resident Evil and how it affected the teletubbies'. It will then be decided on whether the member is good enough to enter by it's current members (i.e. a vote). Only the following Members don't have to take the mentioned 'exam':
Pliskin
Idlewild
Asher D
Kyz
J-42
Azul
Rickoss
Slaveunit
Dadio500
Wam-man
Parr
Tphi
Sfone
Latchford
Froots
FinalFantasyFanatic

2 - A Schedule will be set up to make 'matches' up between members of the RPC. Once this is done, members should then set it upon themselves to contact the opposing member and set up topics on which to post about. Members should post on the day the schedule says and none other. If, for some reason, the date cannot be met, contact me and ask for a change in date.

3 - If, at any time you wish to leave the club, please contact me and ask. You shall be removed from the schedule and will have to sit the exam too re-enter.

4 - Any member who fails to meet the deadlines set twice in a short peroid of time will be banished from the club. Be gone evil ones!

5 - If there is an odd number of members then one match shall be made into a 3 way battle.

6 - Winners of the matches shall be decided by a GAD win. If no contestant win GAD then nothing changes. If someone from the club does win GAD then they are awarded a point. The person with the most points is the greatest. This part has no point whatsoever and will probably be ignored.

7 - All matches must be accepted by all parties involved before getting the go-ahead.

For the moment, this is it. Feel free to debate over more, but i will just ignore you and pretend I thought up your ideas.
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:14
Regular
"Festivus!"
Okay, just a few ideas for you lot to debate

Rules of the RPC

1 - All new members as of NOW have to sit an entrance 'exam' to get in. This exam will be on the subject of 'Resident Evil and how it affected the teletubbies'. It will then be decided on whether the member is good enough to enter by it's current members (i.e. a vote). Only the following Members don't have to take the mentioned 'exam':
Pliskin
Idlewild
Asher D
Kyz
J-42
Azul
Rickoss
Slaveunit
Dadio500
Wam-man
Parr
Tphi
Sfone
Latchford
Froots
FinalFantasyFanatic

2 - A Schedule will be set up to make 'matches' up between members of the RPC. Once this is done, members should then set it upon themselves to contact the opposing member and set up topics on which to post about. Members should post on the day the schedule says and none other. If, for some reason, the date cannot be met, contact me and ask for a change in date.

3 - If, at any time you wish to leave the club, please contact me and ask. You shall be removed from the schedule and will have to sit the exam too re-enter.

4 - Any member who fails to meet the deadlines set twice in a short peroid of time will be banished from the club. Be gone evil ones!

5 - If there is an odd number of members then one match shall be made into a 3 way battle.

6 - Winners of the matches shall be decided by a GAD win. If no contestant win GAD then nothing changes. If someone from the club does win GAD then they are awarded a point. The person with the most points is the greatest. This part has no point whatsoever and will probably be ignored.

7 - All matches must be accepted by all parties involved before getting the go-ahead.

For the moment, this is it. Feel free to debate over more, but i will just ignore you and pretend I thought up your ideas.
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Festivus!"
Drunk Cow was accidentally left out of the 'no exam' list, and therefore doesn't have to take the exam. Sorted.
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:21
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
HUrrah!!! By the way there were three random posts today. Does it still count if one wins?
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:21
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
When is the random posting list coming out?
Is it limited to this forum only?
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:22
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
latchford wrote:
> When is the random posting list coming out?

by that i mean schedule
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:23
"For the horde!!!!"
*peeps through club window*
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:23
Regular
"Festivus!"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> HUrrah!!! By the way there were three random posts today. Does it
> still count if one wins?

Yes. Yes it does. But only because there were no rules. As of now any post made unaccording to the schedule (being made tomorrow) will not count.

When is the random posting list coming out?
Is it limited to this forum only?

Tomorrow
And No, as long as you alert us to it.
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:25
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
Sounds interesting.

When can I take the test?
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:26
Regular
"Festivus!"
Muddatrucker wrote:
> Sounds interesting.
>
> When can I take the test?

Whenever. Do it now if you want, as long as you alert us.
Fri 21/02/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I get an Automatic pass in the exam, and get a Premier Gold Membership, since I'm making the site for it.

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.