GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Multiplayer game..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/07 at 10:48
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Can anyone tell me of a good multiplayer PS2 game that I can bring to France. (My friend is bringing his PS2).

Its me, my friend and his brother. We really liked Timesplitters FP because of the vehicles and the style of gameplay, but itsa bit boring now, and since he's bringing the PS2 I said I'd buy a decent game to play. So, suggestions please?
Mon 16/07/07 at 13:08
Regular
Pro is crazy for multiplayer, the amount of smack talk that goes on...
Mon 16/07/07 at 12:11
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Well, you can't get much better than Timesplitters to be honest. If you like that sort of thing, James Bond: Agent Under Fire has a great multiplayer mode, and the first Lego Star Wars you can go through the entire game together, with either player coming dropping in or out if they want for whatever period of time they want, for example if he wants some food. So Lego Star Wars is definitely your best bet, it's one of the best PS2 games, along with probably Vice City. Also, Crash Bash on PSone is a multiplayer designed game and is great fun, you can pick it up very cheap so i'd recommend that too.
Mon 16/07/07 at 12:09
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Amplitude
Mon 16/07/07 at 10:48
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Can anyone tell me of a good multiplayer PS2 game that I can bring to France. (My friend is bringing his PS2).

Its me, my friend and his brother. We really liked Timesplitters FP because of the vehicles and the style of gameplay, but itsa bit boring now, and since he's bringing the PS2 I said I'd buy a decent game to play. So, suggestions please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.