GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Multiplayer game..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/07 at 10:48
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Can anyone tell me of a good multiplayer PS2 game that I can bring to France. (My friend is bringing his PS2).

Its me, my friend and his brother. We really liked Timesplitters FP because of the vehicles and the style of gameplay, but itsa bit boring now, and since he's bringing the PS2 I said I'd buy a decent game to play. So, suggestions please?
Sat 21/07/07 at 11:05
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Battlefront

What?
Sat 21/07/07 at 11:02
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Sh*t. Does Quake III work with the multitap.
Sat 21/07/07 at 09:45
Regular
"8==="
Bomberman on the otherhand is BOUND to work with multitap.
Fri 20/07/07 at 21:43
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If you type:

Star Wars Battlefront II multitap

into Google you'll find it's 2-player splitscreen.
Fri 20/07/07 at 19:51
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Look, deathmatches, FPS, first and third person, Vehicles.
Please, please tell me Battlefront 2 works with multiap.
Fri 20/07/07 at 00:08
Regular
"8==="
or as Xbox Live has just taught us: The Bomberman love has not gone away.

You could always get 3 cheaps ps1's some cables and go for the ultimate classic of Doom.
Thu 19/07/07 at 23:40
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I thought the PS2 version was pretty dire when we were doing the network trials on it. Your character ran around like it had a broom inserted vertically. Seeing as nothing ever really changed between the time we trialled a game and the time it was released, I'm guessing they still run around the same way in the full version?

I'd grab and old copy of Micro Machines on the PSOne, pretty sure that was up to 4 players.
Thu 19/07/07 at 21:45
Regular
"8==="
Probably, you have one of the PC versions if there are ones?

The Xbox versions are utterly dire.
Thu 19/07/07 at 21:01
"possibly impossible"
Obviously playing a different game to me, then.
Thu 19/07/07 at 20:49
Regular
"8==="
It's also quite, quite awful. Rubbish AI, repetitive gameplay and dull as dishwater.

A complete joke next to many other superior multiplayer titles.

On the plus side I suppose it's only about a fiver now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.