GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Multiplayer game..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/07 at 10:48
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Can anyone tell me of a good multiplayer PS2 game that I can bring to France. (My friend is bringing his PS2).

Its me, my friend and his brother. We really liked Timesplitters FP because of the vehicles and the style of gameplay, but itsa bit boring now, and since he's bringing the PS2 I said I'd buy a decent game to play. So, suggestions please?
Wed 01/08/07 at 16:11
I just found one of my other 2 player games its called WWE SMACKDOWN HERE COMES THE PAIN
Tue 31/07/07 at 11:08
a good 2 player game would be any of the mortal kombat series if your into that
Sat 28/07/07 at 20:32
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Screw it, I hate games on the PC.
Battlefront rocks though.
Thu 26/07/07 at 20:33
Regular
Don't count out Unreal like that, it's amazing on PC.
Thu 26/07/07 at 18:59
Regular
"Mooching around"
That's a fun game. Especially the space levels.
Thu 26/07/07 at 18:23
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Star wars Battlefront II now, going to try it when I get home, we'll get by without the multitap.
Wed 25/07/07 at 11:24
Regular
"Mooching around"
Haha, oh I hate that :) You buy a game and it sucks

To my knowledge, the only time it's happened to me is with a shabby title called SRS: Street Racing Syndicate.
Tue 24/07/07 at 17:17
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I bought Unreal tournament. Its a bloody good thing I'm not going until Sunday, because it sucks.
What the hell? 2 people a team in capture the flag? The levels are tiny, the were able to list all the weapons, with full explanations on 4 pages. 4 game modes? Go back to bed. They didn't have Quake though. Maybe I'll try Star wars....
Sat 21/07/07 at 14:55
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Is Unreal tournament any good?
We just want something different, and it says "multitap" in the list in that link.
Sat 21/07/07 at 11:43
Regular
"8==="
That'd be 15-16 players online I'd imagine.

Are there any decent Unreal games on the PS2?

Seriously though if you're going for Quake then you may aswell go for Timesplitters. It's basically the same thing minus a jump button and jump pads and with far more options to choose from.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.