GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What magazine do you read?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/01/02 at 19:27
Regular
Nobody talks here about magazines, yet for most people here, information and knowledge is all based around magazines. There are great magazines (PSM2), OK magazines (NGC) and pants magazines (Nintendo Official Magazine). What magazine do you read. Personally, I read Edge (God-like magazine for intellectuals), NGC, OPS2 and PSM2. Call me sad, call me weird, but I like gaming so read a variety of different magazines. What do you read (or look at)???
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Back For Good"
½pint wrote:
>What do you read (or look at)???

PSW,PSM2 and FHM :-D
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've always read GamesMaster since it started. It's good cuz you get to see what's happening with a variety of consoles and companys, rather than just one. But also since N64 became NGC i've been getting that. It's got loads of good info. on Nintendo and the Cube, and i'll be getting a GameCube in the summer, after the launch.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:34
Regular
I read NGC and NOM, I got the first CUBE magazine so I may be getting that, but I doubt it.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:27
Regular
"¬_¬"
Nobody talks here about magazines, yet for most people here, information and knowledge is all based around magazines. There are great magazines (PSM2), OK magazines (NGC) and pants magazines (Nintendo Official Magazine). What magazine do you read. Personally, I read Edge (God-like magazine for intellectuals), NGC, OPS2 and PSM2. Call me sad, call me weird, but I like gaming so read a variety of different magazines. What do you read (or look at)???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.