GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could play an instrument.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/07 at 21:15
Regular
If you could play an instrument fantastically/amazingly/wonderfully which instrument would it be?

Piano for me, I think
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:34
Regular
That'll be nice =) maybe have your own music room.

I like the idea of learning to play for other people. Especially those close to you. I'd probably get nervous and worry about making a mistake.
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:29
Regular
Machie wrote:
> I'm suprised you've gone so far with other instruments but not
> dived into the piano. What's held you back? I suppose I'd rather
> learn with a real piano and not an electric keyboard =) it's just
> not the same.

Yeah, keyboards really put me off.. you can't put emotion into the sound, it's just a on/off switch, no light touch, no heavy hand, all the same noise no matter how hard you slap your hands down

It's much easier to pick up the guitar and play in bed than go into the cold room where the keyboard is, sit down on an uncomfortable chair and play emotionless songs on it. It's all about expression to me, even if the expression is 'BLAH', at least you're saying something.

When I naturally move into my wonderful home which I'll buy with all my mental money, I'll get a nice piano to sit down at
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:29
Regular
That's the one :D
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:26
Regular
The goatman from Narnia? =D
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:25
Regular
Flutes always remind me of Mr Tumnus. That's how I'll picture you from now on

I would love to be able to play the piano too
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:25
Regular
I'm suprised you've gone so far with other instruments but not dived into the piano. What's held you back? I suppose I'd rather learn with a real piano and not an electric keyboard =) it's just not the same.
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:23
Regular
Oh and the flute.. beautiful instrument that
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:22
Regular
I guess you've gotta make time really.. I have all the time in the world but I still can't seem to put any aside for something like that. I can play the sax (grade 4), almost can play the drums, and I write songs for myself on guitar.

But piano is the one thing I find most fascinating. I'm a useless pathetic romantic and I'd love to be able to play piano for someone.
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:20
Regular
Guitar, Pianoa, Violin and oh the flute.

Sorry I'm being greedy =( I've just always loved the music they play. When I get time, in my life I'd love to take the interest seriously and learn to play.
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:19
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Guitar definitely, probably chords, I went to Southend the other day, ventured into this expensive shop called PMT, no idea what it stood for. My friend tried out a £600 guitar, no intention of buying it, just fancied a play. He's been playing for a year now and can play pretty much everything by Libertines, Babyshambles and Dirty Pretty Things.

If I could afford a guitar and had the time to play it, i'd love to learn. It's most probably something i'll do in the future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.