GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Novelty worn off?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/07 at 17:55
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Now that the novelty of all the pretty new shininess on the site everyone appears to have stopped posting again :(
Sun 15/07/07 at 20:40
Regular
I remember Stridman. He was the boy who's parents were getting a divorce. He posted some stuff about it and after everyone replied (like a bunch of monkey's in a playground) he showed his mother in tears. I think he became a pain to some of the O'RLY crew and eventually left or changed his name.

[edit]Oh no wait.. Strid was the boy who wrote about knowing his father was messing around on his mum and she didn't know, but didn't want them getting divorced. I think that was the story..
Sun 15/07/07 at 20:40
Regular
Pocket Monkey
Sun 15/07/07 at 20:39
Regular
Where are all these members you speak of?
Sun 15/07/07 at 20:38
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I even have Azul's old address... *Hits Self*
Sun 15/07/07 at 20:35
Regular
I recognise the name but never spoke to him

Rasta is the one to ask about old people, he's got a memory like one of those.. underwater.. soft, porous things..
Sun 15/07/07 at 20:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Ah I see, I thought you said you deleted it. I suppose we all got a hell of a lot of addresses when Special Observe was in it's prime, I can't remember half of the SR addresses I have. For example, who on earth was Stridman?
Sun 15/07/07 at 20:31
Regular
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> Grix, I just had a thought, if you didn't have my address, how
> come I had you online on mobile non-stop for 3 years?

I had you blocked! I blocked everyone I didn't talk to, I did have your address but it was in my block list

Nothing personal, I just needed to clean up my MSN otherwise I'd have about 160 contacts
Sun 15/07/07 at 20:30
Regular
"I may return"
I just had a thought... What if a member had Tropophobia? This new layout can not be goos for them :s

EDIT: Hahaha, what's goos? I meant good :D

EDIT2: The edit button can't be good either :(

EDIT3: This post must be torturing them!!!
Sun 15/07/07 at 20:29
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Grix, I just had a thought, if you didn't have my address, how come I had you online on mobile non-stop for 3 years?
Sun 15/07/07 at 20:29
Regular
Well I have been a bit grouchy lately, a little less posting and more concentrating on other things should do me good. =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.