GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Novelty worn off?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/07 at 17:55
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Now that the novelty of all the pretty new shininess on the site everyone appears to have stopped posting again :(
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:34
Regular
"8==="
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> English_Bloke was the person who welcomed everyone. People like
> Azul, Nash, Mystique, Mattribute and Stryke were big culprits of
> JAT bashing.

And not wanting the regs to feel left out I then, somewhat selectively, bashed them. :D
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:23
Regular
That's a shame, there are some really nice people on PM. Hopefully things will get better and new blood will flow in. =)
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:20
Regular
I've been welcoming people for aaaaaaageees, I used to love doing it. Nobody around to welcome anymore, and I'm basically a newbie again anyway

She's not posted since Machie nope. If you can't spell, use correct grammar etc, you're basically kicked out from day one.. or anyone who comes along on their high horse

There's actually more life here than on PM at the moment. Few members have gone on holiday and not many people around.
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:19
Regular
"I may return"
I remember Nick welcoming me ^^
Followed by Vee or Borat (then the other)

Oh, and Hippy was there too, with his chicken wing :)
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
English_Bloke was the person who welcomed everyone. People like Azul, Nash, Mystique, Mattribute and Stryke were big culprits of JAT bashing.
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:10
Regular
I remember a friend of Rosalind signed up on there. I think she posted some flirty threads and then it went downhill for her. Not sure if she's posted since. (Grix will correct me if I got that wrong)

Rosalind doesnt post here anymore, something about not wanting to give her address. I thought you didnt need to give an address to register. =/ oh well she seems happy there ^^ still I miss chatting to her about some anime series.
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:08
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I remember my entrance being okay really, I made myself known in the PS2 WLT, there was a great bunch over there, Jive, Mozzy, Shadow, Silent Thunder, Ineedsleep, Borat, pb, fragout amongst others :)

I do remember a lot of members being slaughtered when they arrived, particularly Wakka and Snake10.
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:03
Regular
Machie wrote:
> In the past, newbies werent treated that well.

In my case, that is a blatent understatement. I was pummeled. But, come to think of it..mostly by the crew that is now PM. :P
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:01
Regular
Machie wrote:
> The only person who gets along with everyone is @ngel =) no wait,
> she and Chavez (was it?) werent exactly friends. Oh and
> that pcoventry guy who's now disappeared. Wonder what his
> problem was. =/

mm
Sun 15/07/07 at 21:00
Regular
"I may return"
Wait... Who don't I get on with?

[S]Except Machie and people I introduce :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.