GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommend a PS2 game..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 20:15
Regular
This is the busiest forum, so I'll ask here.
I'm looking for a PS2 game to choose for my GAD. I want something to stand out in my collection.
It needs:
Originality
Re-playability
It needs to be attractive
It needs to be fun.
I'm basically looking for something witht he kind of quality Nintendo games have, like Monkey Ball. Any games on PS2 with that sort of quality? If so, please suggest some.

I'm also considering Soul Calibur 2 and Virtua Tennis 2. Are these good, and do either fall into the categories listed?
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:24
"period drama"
Yeah, get Ratchet and Clank.
Quite possibly the best platformer ever. Seriously.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:22
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> Monkey Ball (Seeing as it's coming out on PS2 soon)

Errrr Monkey Ball is a Nintendo exclusive.

Take a look on the box and you will see a label that says "only on gamecube" so ummmm there you have it.

Only game i'd recommend on PS2 is Ratchet and Clank.

Oh and Soul Calibur 2 won't be out till the end of the year so not much point claiming that yet.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The Sims.
hahahahaha
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:18
"period drama"
Tenchu 3.
Wild Arms 3.
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:17
Regular
Monkey Ball (Seeing as it's coming out on PS2 soon)
Tue 25/02/03 at 20:15
Regular
This is the busiest forum, so I'll ask here.
I'm looking for a PS2 game to choose for my GAD. I want something to stand out in my collection.
It needs:
Originality
Re-playability
It needs to be attractive
It needs to be fun.
I'm basically looking for something witht he kind of quality Nintendo games have, like Monkey Ball. Any games on PS2 with that sort of quality? If so, please suggest some.

I'm also considering Soul Calibur 2 and Virtua Tennis 2. Are these good, and do either fall into the categories listed?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.