GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What kinda music do you like to hear when you playing a game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 04:45
Regular
Well boys and girls what music do you hearing when you playing in action rpg adventure or any game?

i like to hear slayer and what do you like?

And What Music from eney game you very very likes?
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:20
Regular
"always swirling"
i like the mellow carm music of the final fantasy games
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:19
They are not boring peoples !
they are full of creativity

and i like the one with the space lol ! that`s cool

looks like i`m more boring then they are just hearing slayer
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:34
Ur all boring people then
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:29
Regular
"DS..."
Agent_Under_Fire wrote:
> God! Am I the only 1 who listens 2 good musik whilst playing. I listen 2 Blink
> 182, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Green Day etc. don't u lot listen 2 musik or is
> it just the game musik.

the latter.
slik ~_~
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:26
God! Am I the only 1 who listens 2 good musik whilst playing. I listen 2 Blink 182, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Green Day etc. don't u lot listen 2 musik or is it just the game musik.
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I like to make my bedroom into a spaceship when I am playing games. I use a calculator as my keypad, a Simon Says as my radar, and a Bigtrack as my sex slave.
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:22
Regular
"DS..."
umm the music that comes with the game... usually!
slik ~_~
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Depends on the game. In most PC FPS titles, Iplay with no music, just listening to sound effects. It's a great advantage being able to hear your opponent coming before you see them, especially in tournament/clan matches. Surround sound in games that support it makes it even more useful, and one feature I think is often overlooked by players.

Most other titles I'm not really bothered about - I'll listen to the in-game music for a while then get bored and go back to my mp3 collection in the background, with whatever playlist I happen to have loaded at the time. Right now it's guitar stuff, so GTA3 to Joe Satriani.
Fri 04/01/02 at 15:04
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
metal gear solid 2 music.
Fri 04/01/02 at 08:53
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I allways have the game music on. The makers obviously put a lot of thought into it to add to the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.