GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What kinda music do you like to hear when you playing a game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 04:45
Regular
Well boys and girls what music do you hearing when you playing in action rpg adventure or any game?

i like to hear slayer and what do you like?

And What Music from eney game you very very likes?
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Starlight wrote:
> Something Feeder related will do me.

Damn teeny boppers...
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Something Feeder related will do me.
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Green Day DO rule, but the rest of the Nu-Metal Pop Punk genre make Steps look good.
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:24
Woooooooo!Good one u!Green DAy rule!!!:)
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:20
Anything...as long as its Green Day
Fri 04/01/02 at 19:58
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
RAP!!! All the time, from GTA3 to Half Life you can't go wrong with DMX pumpin' from your stereo. The best music I have heard is in Twisted Metal: Black. Most of it's gothic melodies are really good in the deathmatch's but it has a really good theme tune which is fast. Anyone know what it's called?
Fri 04/01/02 at 19:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
Agent_Under_Fire wrote:
> God! Am I the only 1 who listens 2 good musik whilst playing. I listen 2 Blink
> 182, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Green Day etc.

Ummm... yes... good music....
Fri 04/01/02 at 19:31
the music in SSX rules, agent under fires is pretty cool, gran turismo 3 and World Rally Champ both contain gd songs
Fri 04/01/02 at 19:00
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
it really depends on the style of game you are playing.
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
I wish more games had the soundtrack like in Crazy Taxi or in Tony Hawks!! Alternative music would do just fine!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.