GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"""Metal Gear Solid 2 """

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 00:36
Regular
Heck, im still looking forward to it and regardless of the criticism from PLAY magazine "ILL judge" for myself.
Im pretty confident the game will be great. Raiden or no Raiden.
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:46
i don't actually think that's snake he looks different somehow and no one can change that much in 2 years (unless your a teenager) i dunno i just got a suspicion it's not him may be wrong but somethings up from those pics i've seen
Sun 06/01/02 at 10:16
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
DeltaJava wrote:
At first
> I thought Snake might have been a team mate as such - but I don't remember
> seeing anyone else on-screen. Sorry for the spolier.

Its ok, one of my mates could have found out and told me. Which magazine was it in? Snakes suppose to die anyway as hes suppose to be in the ship when it sinks.
Sun 06/01/02 at 00:26
adrian wrote:

Great thanks, havent seen that before in a
> magazine and wouldnt have bothered reading any more reviews as I am going to get
> the game. It cant be true can it. Hes on the same side as you, Raiden and Snake
> work for the same company, fighting for the same cause.

At first I thought Snake might have been a team mate as such - but I don't remember seeing anyone else on-screen. Sorry for the spolier.
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:24
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah i think i saw that pic too....
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:41
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
DeltaJava wrote:
> I just hate the way magazines have to go and spoil the plot; I'm not talking
> about the Raiden thing here - but by showing a moderately-sized picture (one
> that you can't miss) with SNake and Raiden on-screen, both with health bars
> (indicating that Snake MUST be a boss) really naffed me off. A bit.

Great thanks, havent seen that before in a magazine and wouldnt have bothered reading any more reviews as I am going to get the game. It cant be true can it. Hes on the same side as you, Raiden and Snake work for the same company, fighting for the same cause.
Sat 05/01/02 at 22:35
I just hate the way magazines have to go and spoil the plot; I'm not talking about the Raiden thing here - but by showing a moderately-sized picture (one that you can't miss) with SNake and Raiden on-screen, both with health bars (indicating that Snake MUST be a boss) really naffed me off. A bit.
Sat 05/01/02 at 21:09
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:59
Regular
so what is your MSN address then?
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:34
I just downloaded MSN instant messanger so now I can use MSN or Yahoo.
Sat 05/01/02 at 20:28
However I do have yahoo instant messanger.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.