GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"""Metal Gear Solid 2 """

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/01/02 at 00:36
Regular
Heck, im still looking forward to it and regardless of the criticism from PLAY magazine "ILL judge" for myself.
Im pretty confident the game will be great. Raiden or no Raiden.
Fri 04/01/02 at 00:36
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Heck, im still looking forward to it and regardless of the criticism from PLAY magazine "ILL judge" for myself.
Im pretty confident the game will be great. Raiden or no Raiden.
Fri 04/01/02 at 00:38
all i gotta say is RAIDEN PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON FOR CHRIST SAKE. now why on earth didn't meryl go around running naked in the last game that would have increased sales hehe
Fri 04/01/02 at 00:40
Regular
"Touched!"
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> all i gotta say is RAIDEN PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON FOR CHRIST SAKE. now why on
> earth didn't meryl go around running naked in the last game that would have
> increased sales hehe

LOL, meryl wasn't that nice!
Fri 04/01/02 at 00:42
ok then get her and sniper wolf to have a bit of a ruck in mud now THAT would have increased sales
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:16
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i don't see how you can go wrong with a game like mgs2.
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:24
I suppose you could steal it from a shop?
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Bah"
ive played the game on import and the mags are wrong.......thats all im saying
MM
Fri 04/01/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im still playing the demo and each time Im still amazed with the game!! Im pretty sure it will live up to expectations and will take some beating!!
Fri 04/01/02 at 19:44
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I read somewhere that the actual game is suppose to be nothing like the demo as its so much more better, i think it was OPS3 2. They said that the game was so improved that it plays 10 times better.

Heres hoping!
Fri 04/01/02 at 19:57
Regular
Well Im deffinitely getting the game whatevr anyone else says ill be down SR on the 22nd.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.