GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A game every week in March..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 19:47
Regular
7th - Phantasy Star Online or Resident Evil 0
14th - Super Monkey Ball 2
21st - Metroid Prime
28th - Galleon or ISS3

I'm going to get a game every Friday in the month of March.

And there's also GC going online a couple of weeks after PSO and the GBA SP to look forward to.

March is good.
Wed 26/02/03 at 21:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Getting MP and Resi for certain.

Maybe Galleon........
Wed 26/02/03 at 21:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, if ISS3 has now been put back to April, I'll have to go with Galleon.

No doubt it'll be put back too. :-D
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
I'm also very interested in Final Fantasy Origins (PSX), which might be released on 14th of March. Why don't they release the old Nintendo games for the GC? Grrr... annoying people. Still, the PSOne will have the dust wiped off once more...
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:09
Regular
Mixed opinions there....

Nope, Resident Evil Zero hasn't been released yet. It's due out on 7th March. My local GAME (Chelmsford) also had loads of boxes out, but it was just a pre-order offer, giving away double points and an exclusive, and probably very unreliable, RE0 memory card to everyone who pre-orders.

I have already got both RE and SMB, and I really liked both of them. I'm tempted to go for SMB2 simply because there's more of a difference between it and the first game. I'm sure I'll end up getting both eventually.
Wed 26/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Resident Evil Zero hasn't already been released, has it??

I went into GAME earlier and saw loads of game cases covering one set of shelves with the game's front cover on them.

There was also a sign next to it saying something about pre-ordering it with them, so maybe not... But I didn't read the sign, as Resi games just don't really interest me, having never played one before.

I'll be getting Super Monkey Ball 2, but maybe not straight away.
Metroid Prime's been pre-ordered with a GAD.
The Sonic Mega Collection also gets released on the 7th.
And I also have Evolution Worlds pre-ordered, which should arrive on the 7th.

And ISS 3 in Aprill - right after my 18th! :D
Wed 26/02/03 at 19:57
Regular
Resident Evil.

I've done Metroid, I'll be having Zelda to play in March, yay.
Wed 26/02/03 at 19:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Smonkey Balls 2.
Because Resident Evil is rubbish.
Wed 26/02/03 at 19:51
Regular
Can someone help me decide between Super Monkey Ball 2 and Resident Evil Zero? I'm definately buying Metroid Prime and the Zelda GBA game, but I can only afford one out of SMB2 and RE0.

Any ideas on what I should choose?
Wed 26/02/03 at 19:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
7th - Phantasy Star Online or Resident Evil 0
14th - Super Monkey Ball 2
21st - Metroid Prime
28th - Galleon or ISS3

I'm going to get a game every Friday in the month of March.

And there's also GC going online a couple of weeks after PSO and the GBA SP to look forward to.

March is good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.