GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A game every week in March..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 19:47
Regular
7th - Phantasy Star Online or Resident Evil 0
14th - Super Monkey Ball 2
21st - Metroid Prime
28th - Galleon or ISS3

I'm going to get a game every Friday in the month of March.

And there's also GC going online a couple of weeks after PSO and the GBA SP to look forward to.

March is good.
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> If it didn't make you jump then you must have either been playing in
> the day time, or playing at night with the sound off and all the
> lights on.

I played at day, with the sound off!

I still crapped myself!
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:24
Regular
Oh and Gerrid I highly doubt the first Crimson Head you saw, you just stood still and kept shooting it till you got a head shot.

Those muthers run fast, it would have suprised you and it takes a hell of a lot of pistol shots too blow that tarts head off.

If it didn't make you jump then you must have either been playing in the day time, or playing at night with the sound off and all the lights on.
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
One day, I will complete that game!

I will do!

I won't chicken out!

It was a GAD win though so I'm not too fussed about it being a waste...
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:17
Regular
LOL
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
First time I saw a crimson head I stood still and shot it till I got a head shot.
It was literally the rubbishest thing ever.
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:14
Regular
*groan
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:13
Regular
First time I played through Resi I have to admit I shat my proverbial pants on many occassions.

I can remember walking into a room, hearing a Zombie grown and running back the way I came. The sound of dogs was enough to coat my trousers in brown fear.

Getting chase by a Crimson head for the first time is one of the scariest things ever.

Now I just bowl around the House with not a care in the world, it still makes me jump ocasionally though.
Thu 27/02/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I just can't hack the groan of the zombies!

Urrrrrrrrghhhhh...

It just makes me tart out!

The dogs made me scream! My sister was in the room at the time, it scared the hell out of her too!

The Crimson Head though, I went to burn a random body on the floor and it ****ing jumped up at me and chased me around the room...

I'm sitting here laughing to myself, it just freaked me out mega!

Will I ever complete that game?
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:44
Regular
I asked him the same question, apparently he wants it to catch on so he finishes every single post he does with "i'll cuss you good"

Very, very annoying.
Thu 27/02/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Lugwig wrote:
> OR IT'S A LIE, IN WHICH CASE I'LL CUSS YOU GOOD!!

Do you have to use the word 'cuss' in every post...?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.