GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye Nintendo!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 15:37
Regular
As most of you already know N64 Has recently had Its Last Stand, Its final Game Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 Is a master piece. After being Adicted to THPS2 on Playstation I was weetting Myself!But It Is a shame too see Probably the Longest Running Console Manufacturer dump Its Most Succsessful machine To Date.
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:05
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i though the snes was quite popular it was the best back in its days.
Thu 03/01/02 at 22:44
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
my neck hurts after playing doom (can't see it looked too close)
Thu 03/01/02 at 22:35
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Well, after he replied to one of my posts saying "blah blah blah [times 2 paragraphs]... I'll read your post now" I'm sceptical of his ability to read

Sonic
Thu 03/01/02 at 22:12
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Sonic... ah, that ever critical hedgehog!

;-)
Thu 03/01/02 at 20:27
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> Hey Pig Boy, you obviously haven't heard of the GameCube!! Even though it's not
> out here, it's still doing amazingly well in the US and Japan. I think the NES
> is the most successfull Nintendo machine though, only cuz there's no GC here. It
> was Nintendo's first and everyone seemed to buy it. No one really critisised it
> at the time either, whereas people have critisised the fantastic N64! The N64 is
> best for gameplay and my all round favourite though!

Once again, you have paid NO attention to the original post! Pig Boy was not, in any way, saying Ninty were going away... just that the N64 was dying...

Sonic
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
But that won't be for a while, and it'll be amazing or the GBA!! It'll be like the SNES all over again, but with some newer games.
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah but you can play your Gameboy on your TV so technically.....

:-P
Thu 03/01/02 at 18:51
Regular
I think the pig probably meant the best machine so far, but then again.........
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh yeah, the GameBoy's no.1! But that's hand-held, and I was talking about the NON hand-held Ninty consoles.
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:56
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hey Pig Boy, you obviously haven't heard of the GameCube!! Even though it's not out here, it's still doing amazingly well in the US and Japan. I think the NES is the most successfull Nintendo machine though, only cuz there's no GC here. It was Nintendo's first and everyone seemed to buy it. No one really critisised it at the time either, whereas people have critisised the fantastic N64! The N64 is best for gameplay and my all round favourite though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.