GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye Nintendo!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 15:37
Regular
As most of you already know N64 Has recently had Its Last Stand, Its final Game Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 Is a master piece. After being Adicted to THPS2 on Playstation I was weetting Myself!But It Is a shame too see Probably the Longest Running Console Manufacturer dump Its Most Succsessful machine To Date.
Mon 07/01/02 at 14:17
Regular
"DS..."
i'm gonna stack my GC on my N64, which is in turn stacked on my snes, which is coinsidentally stacked on top of my Nes which lays on a bed of game and watches...
slik ~_~
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:32
Regular
When I get a GC I will set up my N64 in my room.
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:31
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
How can anyone care about them games? The future is Resident Evil! It looks soooooooo cooooooooool, and the Capcom have said that it will feature about 60% of different locations...don't quote me on that though, i'm thinking of the percentage off the top of my head.
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Pigboy, played any WWF games lately.
Sun 06/01/02 at 20:00
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Stop thinking about the past!
Think about future, as in.... GAMECUBE!!!!!
Sun 06/01/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I'm sad to see it go too but if you look at the Gamecube you'll soon forget about the N64. I can't wait!
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:21
Its hard to find the N64 games your looking for. You have to get most of the older ones second hand. SOme people still like Ninty so why stop bringing the games out?
Sun 06/01/02 at 12:11
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I want all the great games I still haven't aquired yet! There's still a good few.

Smash Bros
Mario Tennis
Paper Mario
Mario Party 3

there's more, can't think of them at the moment.

:)
Sun 06/01/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
How many N64 games do you wanna get Cooky??

I'm still trying to get about 10. Most of them will be pre-owned, and one or two will hopefully be won from here.

Who else is still getting N64 games??
Sat 05/01/02 at 23:12
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I don't know what your all talkin' about!

I still use my N64 all the time!

I LOVE IT!

Still buy LOADS of games for it!

Now that you can get em 2 a penny, there's never been a better time to own an N64!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.