GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye Nintendo!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/01/02 at 15:37
Regular
As most of you already know N64 Has recently had Its Last Stand, Its final Game Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 Is a master piece. After being Adicted to THPS2 on Playstation I was weetting Myself!But It Is a shame too see Probably the Longest Running Console Manufacturer dump Its Most Succsessful machine To Date.
Sun 13/01/02 at 00:24
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
they did'nt dump the n64, just added it to history with the other consoles like snes, orginal game boy etc. its still an all time classic.
Sat 12/01/02 at 16:36
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> J@CK@$#/T-DEVIL wrote:
> Hey, Cooky, remember me?? That annoying
> little...who used to diss the N64 and
> the prices of games. Well, i have an
> N64 and I got No Mercy for £10. I
> still think you and Tiltawhirl are
> no good, newbie haters. Well, i'm here to
> spam, i meen stay!

Well
> just try not to annoy everyone again this time, and then you won't find yourself
> banned again!

:)
--------------------------------------------------------

When was I banned?

I moved to the WWF Forum, that's all. I thought I'd come back just to see you all. Anyway, who did I annoy? I created one of the greatest and most group like argument. How many replies did I get to the price of games-N64. topic? Loads! I won't be here all the time as I'm now a great member of the WWF forum, but i'll probobaly come here once or twice a month. See you later Cooky. Say high to Tiltawhirl for us!!
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
J@CK@$#/T-DEVIL wrote:
> Hey, Cooky, remember me?? That annoying little...who used to diss the N64 and
> the prices of games. Well, i have an N64 and I got No Mercy for £10. I
> still think you and Tiltawhirl are no good, newbie haters. Well, i'm here to
> spam, i meen stay!

Well just try not to annoy everyone again this time, and then you won't find yourself banned again!

Sat 12/01/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Guess who..."
I see you have learned the ways of the spam...you ar wise J@ck@$#, very wise indeed.
Sat 12/01/02 at 13:17
Regular
Hey, Cooky, remember me?? That annoying little...who used to diss the N64 and the prices of games. Well, i have an N64 and I got No Mercy for £10. I still think you and Tiltawhirl are no good, newbie haters. Well, i'm here to spam, i meen stay!
Sat 12/01/02 at 02:17
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
NEVER say goodbye Nintendo!

The Nintendo flame has a good many years left in it, mark my words!

It's stupid to think anything else!

I see the Gamecube as a turning point for Nintendo!

The N64 didn't do as well as it should have. But that's all about to change with Gamecube!

The N64 had a major downside in that it didn't have as many developers as other consoles. But this is starting to change with the advent of Gamecube! Nintendo are finally starting to get it right again!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO!

Fri 11/01/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
If you're on about me AfroJoe then I was a Newbie then, and had only recently discovered these forums! I never spammed in the WWF forum, as I only made ONE post! The same applys for the Sony forum, just ONCE!!

Anyway...good to see that $LIK is loyal to Nintendo, and won't be 'throwing away' a top console, ever!! Well done £lik. HA! Got you're name right!
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:43
Nintendo will bring back something more, something that will be better than other consoles. It's more like good bye N64 rather than good bye nintendo.
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hmmmm, what does this guy like?

He was spamming about hating the WWF in the WWF Forum and I think that someone told me he had been in the Sony Forum jabbering on badly about the Playstation as well. Hmm, who's side is he on?
Mon 07/01/02 at 21:44
Regular
Isn't it more, "Goodbye Nintendo 64" rather than "goodbye Nintendo"?

The N64 was moderately successful, but the Gameboy "machine" has managed to even pale the almighty success of the Playstation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.